Is there a app similar to Dropbox or is Dropbox the best to use ?

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Is there a online storage that's just as good as Dropbox or better? Or is Dropbox the best online storage ? What's y'all opinion ? What do y'all use ? I've been using Dropbox for almost 2 years and I got 75gb storage and I found it it ends soon because I got it from promotions that was going on during that time so I heard once it ends my files delete is that true?

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I use Dropbox, Skydrive, Flickr, Google Photos and some others but I can't find them.

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 😊

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I prefer Google Drive. I like the view option better than dropbox, and your initial free storage per email address is 15GB. What is also nice is that the IOS app allows you to toggle between google drive accounts so if you sign up with, say, 3 email accounts, you can access all 45GB of storage right from the single app.

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I prefer Google Drive. I like the view option better than dropbox, and your initial free storage per email address is 15GB. What is also nice is that the IOS app allows you to toggle between google drive accounts so if you sign up with, say, 3 email accounts, you can access all 45GB of storage right from the single app.

Yea I have a google drive account also but I don't use it as much as I use Dropbox. The 15gb of storage is unlimited right ? Like it isn't only for two years like how Dropbox does with some promotions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Yea I have a google drive account also but I don't use it as much as I use Dropbox. The 15gb of storage is unlimited right ? Like it isn't only for two years like how Dropbox does with some promotions

Yes it is unlimited. That is one of the main reasons I left dropbox. I got sick of trying to build up my storage only to see it eventually get taken away from me again. Plus I truly like the much larger thumbnail view option of Google Drive.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am prejudice....I am a dropbpx person all the way. It does way too much and integrated into too many of my apps that I use daily that I can upload to dropbox to free space or keep safe.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I like Dropbox for one main reason: a lot of apps are built with Dropbox connectivity. That helps a lot in not needing a computer to sync info with, like 1Password.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I also use Google Drive. With my Gmail account, I like having 15GB of storage.
I have the desktop app installed, and it syncs very well.
All my photos, documents etc are stored there.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Dropbox still has the best video streaming ever, and I stream a ton of video from there.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
The only problem I had with Dropbox, is storage.
Unless your referrals sign up, you only have a mere 2GB to work with.
They should start at 5GB like everyone else.
Then offer more tiered plans for your usage needs.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I use Dropbox and Box. The only difference between them for me so far has been how many apps have dropbox connectivity.

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded box. I like the way it is so far. It and seems like it uploads pictures faster than Dropbox.

avmsam

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
My primary is still dropbox. I also have box, google drive and mega installed.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner