Disappointed in iPhone 5s

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Went from the 5 to the 5s.

Don't regret it, but won't do it again -- I wanted to have my home phone and my traveller to both be LTE-capable iPhones.

Otherwise, iPhones make much more sense to upgrade on two-year cycles.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Need advice, coworker is offering 5s 16gb gold for $400. Good deal or no?

8y6y9usy.jpg

a3e3e4a3.jpg

sydydedy.jpg

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site

You ARE the expert. What kind of condition is it in? Are there any scratches or burrs on the phone? At all? The only thing you really can't know is how many charge/discharge cycles the battery has been through (unless there's some method for determining that).

Sent from my liberated plutonium 5s 64

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
If it's in mint condition, that is an excellent deal...the carrier locked models in gold are still well over $500 on eBay and locally on Craigslist.

Yeah. I think it has a tiny scratch on it but I saw him use it and I looked close and couldn't really see it. Plus it'll end up in a case. I'm not the naked type... With phones.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
You ARE the expert. What kind of condition is it in? Are there any scratches or burrs on the phone? At all? The only thing you really can't know is how many charge/discharge cycles the battery has been through (unless there's some method for determining that).

Sent from my liberated plutonium 5s 64

He's owned it less than a month, I was around when he bought it. He's only selling it because he switched back to his other carrier for a family plan. As stated above, minor scratch but will be in a case.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Great deal. I paid 550 for a silver/white 16g on eBay. It was still factory sealed. 400 is a good price.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
$400 is a great price. I paid $480 for my Space Gray. To me any 5s 16gb from $500 or lower is worth buying if it's good condition. Because they cost more in other places like eBay , Craigslist , retail is $650 so $400 is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Motorola has top tier LTE radios, always have since the Droid Razr to the Droid Maxx.. Send a MMS while talking on the Phone at the same exact time? iPhone still cant do that.

I send mms while talking on the phone all the time....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I know you stated you don't need more storage than 16 GB so for you it's a great deal

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

By the time I fill my phones, I've got a new one already that I'm eyeballing. I generally only keep my photos and music on my 64GB sad card in my N3. I have mostly have filled my iPhone with Cydia tweaks. LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro