5s or Nokia 1520? Why must I be such a phone junkie?

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I know the 5s and the 1520 both take the Nano SIM. Are they the only two phones that do?

Sent from my liberated Titanium iPad Air LTE 

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I know the 5s and the 1520 both take the Nano SIM. Are they the only two phones that do?

Nexus 5, Moto X, I honestly don't remember them all though. Do you mean phones in general or certain OS's?

Sent from my electronic device using Tapatalk.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Nexus 5, Moto X, I honestly don't remember them all though. Do you mean phones in general or certain OS's?

Nope, I meant phones in general. In other words, what could I easily pop my 5s' SIM in if I ever wanted to play with something else temporarily.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Nope, I meant phones in general. In other words, what could I easily pop my 5s' SIM in if I ever wanted to play with something else temporarily.

I read about an ASUS padfone too...

Don't know about any others.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
The 1520 is a seriously nice piece of hardware and also has a great camera. When I auditioned the 1520 it did quite well except that the app ecosystem left too much to be desired that could not be mitigated with web browser use. I recommended to it to not give up or become discouraged but to be patient why the app ecosystem grows.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

The ecosystem was a problem for me as well. I really wanted to try out the 1520, but the lack of some essential Google apps was a problem, particularly with video chat. All of my family or friends have either an iOS device or Android. On my iPhone I have Hangouts and of course FaceTime for video chat. That covers everyone I know. With the 1520, there is no Hangouts app for my Android users and of course there is no FaceTime. I would have to convince everyone I know to use Skype and that's not going to happen.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR