Zagg tempered glass screen protector ...

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I just had that colored zNitro installed on my space grey phone a couple of hours ago. Ah, I like it, I really do.

Sent from my liberated Titanium iPad Air LTE 

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I just had that colored zNitro installed on my space grey phone a couple of hours ago. Ah, I like it, I really do.

Is the zNitro as scratch resistance as the Invisible Shield HD?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
It works fine with a Mophie and the Apple cases, but I imagine there may be an issue with cases that are snug to the glass.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I miss the good old days of screen protectors... I haven't used one in years, never been happier. They are a waste of money in my opinion ( not saying others have no use for them ) I just think they are not necessary.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I miss the good old days of screen protectors... I haven't used one in years, never been happier. They are a waste of money in my opinion ( not saying others have no use for them ) I just think they are not necessary.

I tried to go without one on my Note 2 last year. Ended up with a hairline scratch...and had to sell the phone as I couldn't stand knowing it was there.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I've never been one for cases and screen protectors at all. I do have a few scratches on the screen yes, and I do have some tiny barely noticeable scratches on the back and stuff too but all in all it doesn't bother me at all. I do have a black apple case that I use from time to time though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I've never been one for cases and screen protectors at all. I do have a few scratches on the screen yes, and I do have some tiny barely noticeable scratches on the back and stuff too but all in all it doesn't bother me at all. I do have a black apple case that I use from time to time though

I envy people that can tolerate the scratches and still really enjoy their phones. Maybe when I get older and mature I'll be there one day.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Lol, I used to care but after a while I realized I spend as much on cases and screen protectors as a replacement would cost on apple care. I learned to live with the few minor scratches

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I like to keep my devices in prestine condition. I just can't tolerate minor...anything on my devices. I'm OCD and I know I have a problem....SMILE.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I tried to go without one on my Note 2 last year. Ended up with a hairline scratch...and had to sell the phone as I couldn't stand knowing it was there.

Ditto. I bought into the "gorilla glass doesn't scratch" notion and surprise, it scratched! And mind you, I take incredible care of my devices. Like you, it was a hairline scratch and drove me insane until I gave it to my boyfriend.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1392425932.094166.jpg
Picked up my Zagg Glass today. Going to give it a try and so far so good. I like the feel much better than the Invisible Shield HD. Now to see how it holds up against scratches.

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1392427209.990822.jpg
Four layers including "Fortified Scratch Resistant Tempered GLASS"
CASE FRIENDLY

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
All of my cases fit perfect with the Zagg GLASS, and I'm amazed with the "lack" of fingerprints on the Glass. Thanks OP for the info

D

Deleted member 233079

Got this today!

I unfortunately had to get a new phone due to a cracked screen, so I needed a screen protector. The genius recommended his new product. I went over to best buy.

Honestly, If I didn't watch the mobile lady out it on, I wouldn't believe the protector is actually on it.

I barely make it out on my prestine gold 5S on the corners. I use the apple case. You can slightly feel a bevel on the Touch ID. I have no problems at all using it.
Otherwise, I forget it's on. It feels like the iPhone glass!

I would like to see some drop and damage tests. Hopefully it will hold up and protect my phone! So far, very satisfied!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW