Zagg tempered glass screen protector ...

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Yeahs, Touch ID still works fine. The protector is close cut around the home button but doesn't interfere. All the glass protectors appear to be like this.

Yeah I noticed that the Bodyguardz one is very thick which wouldn't allow the ease of touching the touch id sensor. Hopefully the zagg is thinner.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
No issues with the fingerprint sensor. Works great.

No idea about a case. Only use Mophies and the black leather Apple case.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I think I prefer the zNitro as it has tapered rounded edges for the clear and you can also get them colored ( the part that covers the phone's bezel is colored ) ...it's a very nice effect and looks great IMO.

Sent from my liberated titanium 5s 32

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I think I prefer the zNitro as it has tapered rounded edges for the clear and you can also get them colored ( the part that covers the phone's bezel is colored ) ...it's a very nice effect and looks great IMO.

I used to sell zNitro glass and they seemed cheap. Glad to hear they're good.

By the way, what exactly is a titanium 5s? Or is that what you call the Space Gray?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've been a Zagg consumer for years, I currently have the full body HD, but I'm going to give this a try

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Is Best Buy doing installs? I tried to install a couple of these glass protectors myself and I end up with either dust and or bubbles when what I need is perfection.

Sent from my liberated Titanium iPad Air LTE 

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

The new Zagg one also has the chamfered edges.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Is Best Buy doing installs? I tried to install a couple of these glass protectors myself and I end up with either dust and or bubbles when what I need is perfection.

They do at the one in my area, but I would rather do it myself. I just make sure the whole area I'm doing the install is clean. I may be a bit annal but I use a can of air to make sure there is no dust or hair, I have a dog, in the area.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
They do at the one in my area, but I would rather do it myself. I just make sure the whole area I'm doing the install is clean. I may be a bit annal but I use a can of air to make sure there is no dust or hair, I have a dog, in the area.

I don't trust bb doing my zaggs. I much prefer to install them myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I don't trust bb doing my zaggs. I much prefer to install them myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never had BB do a poor install on my Zaggs. Always perfectly straight, no dust, no bubbles, and no scratches. I've had the Zagg kiosk put scratches on a brand new install...which, of course, I made them redo.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Just bought one and am impressed so far. Went on very easy - no bubbles, no dust. As others have said, Touch ID stills works great. You can hardly tell it is on my 5s with the Apple Leather case on it.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Had it in my pocket all day with a bit of change just to test it out and all seems good, thank god, won't do that again :cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative