Zagg tempered glass screen protector ...

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
i've used the one made by bodyguardz. didn't like it; was too thick. also, after a while it looked scratched, etc. was never clear. also always got lint under.

I think this is going to be good. Seems like the whole thing seals not just around the edges.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
i've been a fan of their products too, but their wet install films suck. the screen looks muddy when those are installed. I am going to look into the tempered glass one tomorrow. hopefully i can install it as awesomely as zerog46 seems to have already done.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Nice maybe when I'm do for a replacement I'll pay the diff and upgrade to that one. You can't beat zaggs warranty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the glass screen protectors seem to have excellent warranties.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Can you still use touch id with this installed? Is it thin enough to be able to activate it? Is there a lot of room around the home button or is it close cut?

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Can you still use touch id with this installed? Is it thin enough to be able to activate it? Is there a lot of room around the home button or is it close cut?

Yeahs, Touch ID still works fine. The protector is close cut around the home button but doesn't interfere. All the glass protectors appear to be like this.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE