I'm sure it is but what I'm asking is what makes this one so special? What makes this one stand out from all the others?
    For me it's the feel of the screen. The Zagg to me feels almost exactly like the iPhone screen. And also the warranty. I dropped my phone and cracked the screen. They replaced it no questions asked. The screen protector that is. Phone was fine.
    Bradley Spence and Spencerdl like this.
    08-09-2014 08:13 PM
    It seems the Zagg screen protector gets all the buzz today when it comes to glass screen shields. What's this one got that the ones from Spigen, Bodyguardz, iLoome, etc don't have?
    It feels smoother, has rounded edges, and fits perfectly to the iPhone. That and the lifetime warranty. It's also slightly thicker than some other glass screen protectors which is a good thing because it adds more protection.

Yes I saw that online the other day. May try that on my next iPhone. Thanks!
    Where did you see this? I've been looking for it but so far I can only find them for sale on my franchise ordering site which isn't available to the public.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-16-2014 08:50 PM
    When first got my Zagg Glass, it was very smudge resistant just like the regular iPhone screen. Now 3 months later, it's a smudge and fingerprint magnet. My opinion is changing on this screen protector.
    08-16-2014 09:29 PM
    Ole phobic coating has worn off

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums
    08-16-2014 09:45 PM
    When first got my Zagg Glass, it was very smudge resistant just like the regular iPhone screen. Now 3 months later, it's a smudge and fingerprint magnet. My opinion is changing on this screen protector.
    Agreed me too!! Back to the HD I go... Not a fan of these anymore!
    08-16-2014 10:11 PM
    I have had my Zagg GLASS on since first week of release and it still works GREAT.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using iMore Forums
    zerog46 and nikkisharif like this.
    08-16-2014 10:12 PM
    It feels smoother, has rounded edges, and fits perfectly to the iPhone. That and the lifetime warranty. It's also slightly thicker than some other glass screen protectors which is a good thing because it adds more protection.
    Do you guys make any that are thinner (like .2mm)? The extra thickness gives it more protection but I don't like that gaping hole and having to feel down when I press the home button.
    08-16-2014 11:00 PM
    Do you guys make any that are thinner (like .2mm)? The extra thickness gives it more protection but I don't like that gaping hole and having to feel down when I press the home button.
    We do make thinner shields but they are not tempered glass. We find that most people like the feeling of the home button with the glass shield.. But it's a matter of personal preference I suppose.
    08-21-2014 10:19 AM
    Where did you see this? I've been looking for it but so far I can only find them for sale on my franchise ordering site which isn't available to the public.
    I'm sorry, I saw that on the Spigen website when I was comparing the two.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums
    08-21-2014 07:05 PM
    just use this code to get 20% discount
    ZAGGMAC20

work perfect so 34$ will be 27$
    09-15-2014 01:27 PM
    We do make thinner shields but they are not tempered glass. We find that most people like the feeling of the home button with the glass shield.. But it's a matter of personal preference I suppose.
    Fellow Torontonian here. I just installed the glass on my iPhone 5S and love it. What I don't love is my aim and found the glass around the home button to be slightly off center. It doesn't impede the Touch ID but it's driving my OCD nuts. Haha. Is there an easy way to remove the glass and give it another shot without ruining it?

D.
    09-18-2014 03:01 PM
    Question: do you know if I can send in my Zagg Glass for my 5s and replace it with one for my 6? I will pay the difference of course.

Thanks in advance.
    09-19-2014 11:57 AM
    Do they only make case friendly glass protectors for the i6?
    09-19-2014 05:38 PM
    Do they only make case friendly glass protectors for the i6?
    There's a gap around the protector so a case shouldn't be a problem. My Spigen fits fine with it.
    09-19-2014 06:08 PM
    There's a gap around the protector so a case shouldn't be a problem. My Spigen fits fine with it.
    I liked the one for the 5s better. Fits more of the screen. This case friendly version for the i6 doesn't cover all of the screen even with my spigen neo hybrid there's too much of a gap between case and screen.
    09-19-2014 06:12 PM
    I liked the one for the 5s better. Fits more of the screen. This case friendly version for the i6 doesn't cover all of the screen even with my spigen neo hybrid there's too much of a gap between case and screen.
    I absolutely agree. The one for my 5s was a perfect fit.
    09-19-2014 06:23 PM
    I absolutely agree. The one for my 5s was a perfect fit.
    They need to make a non case friendly version. I'm sure in time.
    09-19-2014 06:49 PM
    They need to make a non case friendly version. I'm sure in time.

I really hope so myself...I don't think it's possible for the glass to curve around the bevel though.
    10-03-2014 10:59 AM
    I really hope so myself...I don't think it's possible for the glass to curve around the bevel though.
    I don't see why they can't make it just a tad bigger. Body guard black ice is a bit bigger and fits better.
    10-03-2014 11:12 AM
219 ... 789