Zagg tempered glass screen protector ...

Secretagnt

May 23, 2012
Visit site
So I picked this up today at best buy for the reason of just because ... Had a zagg extreme that I was completely happy with but I sure missed the feel of a glass screen. So I took the plunge ...

Install was beyond easy .... No bubbles at all.

Feel is incredible and I will probably never go back to a sticky feeling film protector.

Just my thoughts for now. Run down to your local best buy and check it out !!!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Secretagnt

May 23, 2012
Visit site
They said they just got them in yesterday so maybe it will take time to show up on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Donnie Smith

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I work at Best Buy in the mobile department, yes we just recently got them, they may not be on the website yet cause they were just released to us. But I got one as soon as we got them in, and they are amazing, the clarity of the screen is waaaaaay better than any other screen protector out there. They are a little expensive, but definitely worth it, especially with the lifetime warranty with Zagg.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I saw that too. Looks like the Glass is going mainstream. On Amazon there's some glass for the 5s that sells for like $3.4x ( http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Tempe...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2190110 ). Why I've tried zNitro and BodyGuardz with good results I might give this "GhettoGlass" a chance too since it's gotten great reviews. Do you really think one sheet of Zagg tempered glass is worth 10x more than GhettoGlass? I'm gonna have to find out.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Got it. Love it. Easy to put on and it looks great.

e8ehumep.jpg

pu8ahaju.jpg

ge6ezupy.jpg

e8udu5ah.jpg

zavydyqu.jpg

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Now someone needs to make one that's mirrored. That'd be just baadazzz...IMO.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
i've used the one made by bodyguardz. didn't like it; was too thick. also, after a while it looked scratched, etc. was never clear. also always got lint under.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro