I just picked up the Zagg Glass yesterday. It's great.
    03-27-2014 07:00 PM
    Seriously?!? Dude, you opted to post a video depicting a glass screen protector for an Android device and not an iOS device? What the heck! This is NOT Android Central...
    ame and Jaguarr40 like this.
    03-27-2014 07:29 PM
    seriously?!? Dude, you opted to post a video depicting a glass screen protector for an android device and not an ios device? What the heck! This is not android central...
    one million times yes.
    Just_Me_D and Spencerdl like this.
    03-27-2014 07:35 PM
    Seriously?!? Dude, you opted to post a video depicting a glass screen protector for an Android device and not an iOS device? What the heck! This is NOT Android Central...
    haha don't worry, I use an iPhone myself. I already installed the glass on my iPhone so I was doing one for my co-worker. I'll be posting another video shortly of what the glass looks like on the HTC One, iPhone 4/5, Note 3, iPad Air, iPad Mini, and S4 to compare them all.
    Spencerdl, ame and c_lawlz like this.
    03-28-2014 07:31 PM
    My keys dropped on my phone when someone bumped into me on the train. It's was that big a drop to the screen but it chipped. I'm so mad.
    04-01-2014 09:59 PM
    My keys dropped on my phone when someone bumped into me on the train. It's was that big a drop to the screen but it chipped. I'm so mad.
    If you have a Zagg Glass protector, they offer a lifetime warranty. I believe you just pay a few dollars in shipping for the new one.
    larsonage likes this.
    04-01-2014 10:13 PM
    I wonder why it chipped? These tempered glass shields are supposed to NOT chip.
    04-01-2014 10:49 PM
    It was on the cut out if the home button. I'm glad I had it on. It saved my screen from being scratched.
    04-01-2014 10:56 PM
    It was on the cut out if the home button. I'm glad I had it on. It saved my screen from being scratched.
    So I wonder then if the thin glass protectors aren't as good. I asked Bodyguardz why they don't make theirs thinner and got pointed to this: Science Behind ScreenGuardz Pure

Now I believe them.
    04-01-2014 11:05 PM
    So I wonder then if the thin glass protectors aren't as good. I asked Bodyguardz why they don't make theirs thinner and got pointed to this: Science Behind ScreenGuardz Pure

Now I believe them.
    I use the BodyGuardz on this 5s. I love it...very very high quality.

Sent from my ME312LL/A 🔘
    04-02-2014 05:27 AM
    I live very close by the Zagg headquarters and I visit their in-house retail store frequently. I have been a Zagg/Invisi-shield user since I had my original Blackberry in '07. I have loved all their shield because I don't like cases. In my opinion, the Glass front is the very best shield they have released! I would highly recommend it to anyone. I knocked my phone off my couch into a metal garbage can and chipped the edge of the glass shield. I took it in today and they replaced it for free, in less than 5 mins. I love their business model.

Because I go in there so much (I replace the back of the shield because they do discolor), they gave me a prototype glass for the iPad Air! It's just as awesome!
    larsonage and precon22 like this.
    04-02-2014 04:52 PM
    I live very close by the Zagg headquarters and I visit their in-house retail store frequently. I have been a Zagg/Invisi-shield user since I had my original Blackberry in '07. I have loved all their shield because I don't like cases. In my opinion, the Glass front is the very best shield they have released! I would highly recommend it to anyone. I knocked my phone off my couch into a metal garbage can and chipped the edge of the glass shield. I took it in today and they replaced it for free, in less than 5 mins. I love their business model.

Because I go in there so much (I replace the back of the shield because they do discolor), they gave me a prototype glass for the iPad Air! It's just as awesome!
    I love it. I was just shocked that it chipped that easily.
    04-02-2014 08:01 PM
    I had zNitro tempered glass on my rMini and Air. I absolutely loved the way it looked and felt but on the rMini it really affected the touch sensitivity...I couldn't live with it though I tried. I pulled it off of both and put them both in Otterboxes. I'm very happy with the Otterboxes. I hope Zagg's tempered glass doesn't interfere with the sensitivity on the iPads.

Sent from my MF003LL/A 🔘
    04-02-2014 09:34 PM
    Can a person use zagg glass on a case. I have an otterbox defender for samsung S4

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    04-06-2014 01:40 PM
    Can a person use zagg glass on a case. I have an otterbox defender for samsung S4

You mean put the Zagg Glass on top of another screen protector...like the one built into the Otterbox Defender?

Sent from my ME308LL/A ⚫️
    04-06-2014 01:43 PM
    No underneath

04-06-2014 01:44 PM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    04-06-2014 01:50 PM
    No underneath

I believe it is. I have a zNitro tempered glass protector on this here 5s and I've put my LifeProof Fre on top of it and it worked fine with not touch sensitivity issues.

Sent from my ME308LL/A ⚫️
    04-06-2014 01:51 PM
    What is the best bumper case to use with Zagg glass protector

04-06-2014 01:55 PM
    Oh dang, I have a Samsung S4

04-06-2014 01:56 PM
    I ordered the BodyGuardz Pure glass protector, which I just got. I installed it at work today, and I am REALLY hoping that the adhesive sticks in some of these places it appears not to be sticking to on the edges and about 1/2" in from the right edge. It just refuses to stick it looks like. I have palmed it for the last hour and so far no avail.

I will admit though, I don't like how thick it is off the screen.
    04-16-2014 04:14 PM
    I ordered the BodyGuardz Pure glass protector, which I just got. I installed it at work today, and I am REALLY hoping that the adhesive sticks in some of these places it appears not to be sticking to on the edges and about 1/2" in from the right edge. It just refuses to stick it looks like. I have palmed it for the last hour and so far no avail.

Hmmm...I have the Pure Glass on my silver 5s and love it.

Sent from 4 f IV 🔘
    04-16-2014 06:51 PM

If it ends up not sticking or living up to your standards, I would strongly suggest that you give the Zagg Glass a try. It's much thinner and the tapered edges give the illusion that it isn't even there. I wouldn't give mine up for the world.
    04-16-2014 09:57 PM
    Hey guys. Here's some more info the Glass that a lot of you have been asking for. Also for those of you asking, it is .39mm thick. It fits most cases. The only ones I have had issues with are the Tech 21 bumpers. All Mophie cases work. Works with all Otterboxes (I recommend taking out the thick plastic that the otter box comes with). Tech 21 has been the only issue because it overlaps on the screen so much. Here's a closer look:

And here's a hammer and drop test to show you how strong iSGlass is:
    donemt and Spencerdl like this.
    04-18-2014 03:06 PM
    I have Nilkin 9H on my ip5 and it's great.

Skickat frn Tapatalk 2
    04-18-2014 03:53 PM
219 ... 34567 ...