I ordered from them 6 weeks ago. No unlock and no response to multiple emails.
    07-11-2014 07:51 PM
    Another update, it's now been over a month since I placed my order, three weeks since they said the device type was incorrect (although it wasn't) and promised a refund. Zero communication since then and no refund, I think it's time to open an official dispute.
    07-21-2014 05:55 PM
    Does anyone know how to contact them
    09-06-2014 02:33 AM
    Does anyone know how to contact them
    Yep. There's a "Contact" section via their website...
    09-06-2014 11:00 AM
    Hi,
    I placed the order on Sunday for iphone 6 unlock but havent heard back after multiple follow-ups...please advise asap
    09-26-2014 11:42 AM
    I just discover that if you click to order an unlock it says orders are delayed and may take up to 7 days...

I have emailed him 2 days ago and this morning with no response so I have to say his costumer service sucks. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt. An email responses with some reassurance would be nice.
    09-29-2014 01:12 PM
    I am having some problems with them now too. No communication - paid them last week, today is 7 days and nothing.... I've emailed them, twitted the owner, Logan W.... and still nothing. Any ideas??
    09-29-2014 02:27 PM
    No communication - paid them last week, today is 7 days and nothing.... I've emailed them, twitted the owner, Logan W.... and still nothing. Any ideas??
    Dang that sucks.. I suggest you open a PayPal dispute and wait a little bit to see if he responds with a refund. He may be more inclined to respond to an official dispute. Although his track record suggests you might have to escalate it to a claim. You shouldn't have a problem getting your money back but you might have to wait up to 30 days if he doesn't respond and PayPal has to "investigate."

I think I am about to do the same.
    09-29-2014 03:57 PM
    I placed the order last Sunday for iphone 6...still no update on the order...2 emails to logan on his email id, 7 contact forms submission through ideviceguys website, 1 PM through facebook, 1 tweet through twitter, 1 PM through modmyi...I have almost tried everything possible to give them a fair chance...Till date not even a SINGLE acknowledgement or response. Am going to raise a dispute for a refund today or tomorrow as it is useless wasting time with these folks....WORST customer service i must say I have experienced in a long time...
    09-29-2014 09:21 PM
    Update: Was able to get my money back only a couple hours after filing a dispute. I wish he was this quick to respond to his emails...
    09-30-2014 09:53 AM
    Update: Was able to get my money back only a couple hours after filing a dispute. I wish he was this quick to respond to his emails...
    I tried to u look my T-Mobile iPhone 5s through mobileunlox I put a dispute on PayPal to get a refund since a month has passed by and haven't hear from them. PayPal closed my dispute with no refund because the don't covrr "downloads or non tangible items" I got scammed. I am going to try this new web site to see if I can finally use my phone.
    12-20-2014 11:16 AM
61 123