This was my first 5S
    Wow!! You have greasy hands. Lol

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5s
    01-31-2014 09:06 PM
    Maybe sock elves use sand paper on it at night
    LMAO
    01-31-2014 09:58 PM
    Are u sure that is original iphone? Not a clone?? Goophone maybe??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-31-2014 10:16 PM
    Makes no sense to me at all. Never herd of this.

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    02-01-2014 04:44 AM
    ohhh listen first time like this case in iphone may be possible in some rare peace . so have you shown to service center ?
    02-01-2014 09:18 AM
    There is also possiblity it was causing from OP life style..for example put the phone naked on any rough surface without knowing it and become habit..i my self, never pun any of my phone on any surface without puting some soft napkin or tissue on below of my phone..my friend think im crazy..but i think i am a paranoid kind of person..😝

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-01-2014 09:41 AM
    Case

Sent from my Plutonium 5s 64
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    02-01-2014 02:00 PM
    I've checked out the back of my 5S just to see if there are any flaws. It looks as good as day one.
    02-01-2014 04:11 PM
    Obviously there is something going on with the way you handle your phone, and its very possible that is it something on your hands causing this to happen. secondly you should buy a case, even the new apple cases are pretty damn close to naked but will protect the bezel and back of the phone from whatever is causing this to happen. if your leather case starts falling apart from your "oils", you should go see professor x you may be the next member of the x men with supernatural corrosive hand oils.
    iRiidium and nikkisharif like this.
    02-10-2014 04:08 PM
    you should go see professor x
    I wanna go too. Please.
    02-10-2014 09:15 PM
    Obviously there is something going on with the way you handle your phone, and its very possible that is it something on your hands causing this to happen. secondly you should buy a case, even the new apple cases are pretty damn close to naked but will protect the bezel and back of the phone from whatever is causing this to happen. if your leather case starts falling apart from your "oils", you should go see professor x you may be the next member of the x men with supernatural corrosive hand oils.
    LOL
    02-10-2014 10:12 PM
    Just reviving this for the sake of information. Same thing happened to me and it was caused by metal constantly rubing against metal.

I had one of those ferrari socks because i wanted to use the phone naked. After being used for a few months in my pants I could clearly see the back of the iPhone like the one in this thread. In my case the discoloration had the form of the zipper and the entire zip line that the sock has.
    12-28-2014 11:56 PM
    Just reviving this for the sake of information. Same thing happened to me and it was caused by metal constantly rubing against metal.

I had one of those ferrari socks because i wanted to use the phone naked. After being used for a few months in my pants I could clearly see the back of the iPhone like the one in this thread. In my case the discoloration had the form of the zipper and the entire zip line that the sock has.
    So, in addition to resurrecting a thread that was over 10 months old, you admitted that the problem was caused by the way you handled/treated your phone? Thanks for sharing.
    12-29-2014 12:11 AM
38 12