What is the actual color of the sides of iPhone 5S's space grey and silver models?

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I have an iPhone 5 in black and its sides are getting rough so I'm thinking about making the sides sticker skin for my iPhone 5 in the color of the sides of iPhone 5S's sides so it will give a cool 5S look. :)

Anyways I'm attaching two picture below and please help me decide which one of these two should I choose. And which one of them resembles the most to i5 download (1).jpg
grey_color_spa_by_gominhos-d5iekc7 (1).jpg

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I guess the bottom one looks closer to the sides of the 5s. I'm holding the space grey 5s and neither look like the color to me but the bottom one seems closer.

Sent using Tapatalk

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
The bottom is relatively close to the Space Gray side color. The first is a brushed metal pattern, which the iPhone doesn't feature, so that one's out.

Go with door #2.

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I guess the bottom one looks closer to the sides of the 5s. I'm holding the space grey 5s and neither look like the color to me but the bottom one seems closer.

Sent using Tapatalk

Hey! If neither of them looks like the color to you then can you help me find the color?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey! If neither of them looks like the color to you then can you help me find the color?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

I would just go with the bottom one. It's pretty close. I didn't mean to make it sound like it was way off.

Sent using Tapatalk

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Here's the actual color, I took a picture for you. I think the bottom is pretty close.

photo_zpsaaddf2c0.jpg

naimmkassim

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
I have an iPhone 5 in black and its sides are getting rough so I'm thinking about making the sides sticker skin for my iPhone 5 in the color of the sides of iPhone 5S's sides so it will give a cool 5S look. :)

Anyways I'm attaching two picture below and please help me decide which one of these two should I choose. And which one of them resembles the most to i5 View attachment 47050
View attachment 47051

Oh god..just get the ip5s if u really one..ip5 is ip5..and ip5s is ip5s..its was mean to be different..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Oh god..just get the ip5s if u really one..ip5 is ip5..and ip5s is ip5s..its was mean to be different..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The OP obviously doesn't feel the need to replace the entire phone because the only issue is a few blemishes. There's nothing wrong with refreshing your iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal