As of now I have this case.
    Amazon.com: [AIR CUSHION] Spigen Apple iPhone 5S / 5 Case **New Release** ULTRA HYBRID [Black] Bumper Case with Air Cushion Technology Corners + [1 FREE Screen Protector & 2 FREE Design Graphics] for iPhone 5S / 5 - ECO-Friendly Package - Black (SGP1

It got all scratched up now so looking for something similar that I can rely on and won't scratch up as quick. Looking for a case that's really thin otherwise I rather not have a case on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    magahi likes this.
    01-22-2014 05:32 AM
    I'm using the same case and i love it. I really want a otterbox or one of the others but its just way too bulky
    RobertAdams313 likes this.
    01-22-2014 06:38 AM
    I would recommend this case:

Amazon.com: Magpul iPhone 4/4S Field Case, Black, MAG451BLK: Sports & Outdoors

There are various colors. It is thin, provides plenty of protection, grip, and looks good. I have this case and a spigen tough armor...I use this case almost exclusively. Provides plenty of protection for myself.
    01-22-2014 08:36 AM
    I'm not sure there is a BEST case because everyone uses their iphones differently, but the Spigen line up is a good place to start. I have the Spigen Gold Tough Armor and Crystal Clear Ultra Hybrid (one scratch so far. Better the case than the phone). I personally look for cases that sorta enhance the iphones apperance. Good luck in finding the right case for YOU. There are other threads with many different cases for ideas here on iMore
    RobertAdams313 likes this.
    01-22-2014 08:46 AM
    I'm using the ultra clear one from Spigen and normally I would go " naked " but I really like this case...
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-22-2014 08:46 AM
    This is the current case I'm using on my 5S:
    http://www.staples.ca/en/Belkin-View...2_2-CA_1_20001

But I've used the 4S version of this case and it protected my 4S pretty good:
    http://www.staples.ca/en/Belkin-Grip...7_2-CA_1_20001

Both cases are thin but add a bit of width that is not too noticeable.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk
    01-22-2014 02:57 PM
    There isn't one "best" case. There's a lot of good ones, good quality. Good luck deciding on the best one for you.
    01-22-2014 03:05 PM
    I would recommend this case:

Amazon.com: Magpul iPhone 4/4S Field Case, Black, MAG451BLK: Sports & Outdoors

There are various colors. It is thin, provides plenty of protection, grip, and looks good. I have this case and a spigen tough armor...I use this case almost exclusively. Provides plenty of protection for myself.
    This is for iPhone 4/4S.
    01-22-2014 06:00 PM
    Here's an OtterBox. It's not bulky and the price is just right. Thin iPhone 5/5S from OtterBox | Prefix Series
    nikkisharif likes this.
    01-22-2014 06:02 PM
    The best thing is not to buy a case for iPhone. I have used iPhone 4 for 2 years and iPhone 5 more than year now. I never used a case and never anything happen to my iPhone. The more careful you are, more the chances of you dropping your iPhone. Just chill and be carefree.:-)
    nikkisharif likes this.
    01-23-2014 04:40 AM
    The LUVVITT Crystal Clear is very "thin" and appears to be more scratch resistant than most. I have it and it's pretty good (no scratches after about two weeks of use)
    Last edited by spencerdl; 01-23-2014 at 09:08 AM.
    01-23-2014 05:46 AM
    The best thing is not to buy a case for iPhone. I have used iPhone 4 for 2 years and iPhone 5 more than year now. I never used a case and never anything happen to my iPhone. The more careful you are, more the chances of you dropping your iPhone. Just chill and be carefree.:-)
    A couple of my friends go without cases as well, but you can actually see micro scratches on their different devices along with a couple of dings and dents. I suggest if you must go naked use some sort of front and back screen protector. I use Zagg Invisible Shield HD. The 5s does look VERY GOOD naked...SMILE
    RobertAdams313 and olivia lee like this.
    01-23-2014 05:50 AM
    Caudabe Veil and Thinshield are what I use. So thin that it doesn't feel like there's a case on the phone. Check them out.
    dfb8085 likes this.
    01-23-2014 12:24 PM
    I tried that with my 4s had a screen protector on it but when I drive sometimes I'll leave the phone on my lap and when I get out I'll forget it's there and plop. Screen cracked for me lol.

olivia lee likes this.
    01-23-2014 04:20 PM
    Thin but no protection.. Not good...

Anyways check out Tech Armor.. Not really thin, but added protection is good. plus it's not bulky at all.
    01-23-2014 04:23 PM
    I had a Tech Armor for my 5S. I was a little concerned because the inside of the case had very sharp edges. I thought it may scratch the phone. I gave it away.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums mobile app
    01-23-2014 04:41 PM
    Just order the clear one. Let's see how it looks. Price is good at 10bucks.

01-23-2014 04:45 PM
    I had a Tech Armor for my 5S. I was a little concerned because the inside of the case had very sharp edges. I thought it may scratch the phone. I gave it away.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums mobile app
    WOW, works fine...I would have taken it off your hands for a couple of bucks....SMILE
    01-23-2014 04:53 PM
    Just order the clear one. Let's see how it looks. Price is good at 10bucks.

Are you refering to the Spigen Crystal Clear Hybrid, I luv it NICE case on sale for $10.99?

01-23-2014 04:55 PM
    Iphone 5 cases fit perfectly with the 5s right??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    01-23-2014 06:15 PM
    Iphone 5 cases fit perfectly with the 5s right??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Yea they do. Just make sure the case doesn't cover the home button if you use touch id

01-23-2014 06:23 PM
    01-23-2014 06:27 PM
    I really like the look of the crystal clear ultra hybrid case. I'm using the ultra hybrid case in coffee brown at the moment. The ultra clear will probably be my next case. Trying to resist the urge to buy now it as I've only been using this one for 2 weeks. Doesn't help when I see all these gorgeous pics of it though

I've also got my eye on the official one in beige. I've got a beige official Smart Case for my iPad mini and I really like it but don't want to cover my gold iPhone.

Sent from my gold iPhone 5S
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-24-2014 06:38 PM
    I think the apple leather case is really thin and looks great.
    01-24-2014 06:42 PM
35 12