Well, I traded my note 3 for a 5s space grey. Plus I ordered my wife and I both the golds. So I'll have two 5s only 16 gigs but I'll have one of each space grey or gold to swap as I need to for whatever reason. I think all I'll need to do is swap the SIM card. Two big issues for me is I feel like I was much more productive on the android especially with the note 3 along with its s pen. But I welcome the tiny screen in ways as for throwing in pockets or just not being a brick and the iphone keyboard bites without a swype or swiftkey type of functions. Those are the hard things for me to get acclimated to and that I gotta find some decent normal ringtones and alerts for these iPhones lol. I really want to give the iPhones a fair shot but I am a tech junky so I change phones and electronics constantly but hope I can simmer that down and be more consistent with something as a go to everyday device that is real practical. Do you guys know of anyway to change stock keyboard, have any tips for a new 5s user coming back for another try from androids?
    01-20-2014 11:03 PM
    I feel you. I picked up a gold 5S. I've been a longtime Android user and have dabbled with iOS. The Note 3, as big and clunky as it is, is calling out to me, and I'm fighting the urge to get it again. I like iOS. I like how fluid it is. I like how stable it is, and I love the hardware. Just gotta fight the urge.

Sent from my iPhone 5S
    01-20-2014 11:11 PM
    Well, I traded my note 3 for a 5s space grey. Plus I ordered my wife and I both the golds. So I'll have two 5s only 16 gigs but I'll have one of each space grey or gold to swap as I need to for whatever reason. I think all I'll need to do is swap the SIM card. Two big issues for me is I feel like I was much more productive on the android especially with the note 3 along with its s pen. But I welcome the tiny screen in ways as for throwing in pockets or just not being a brick and the iphone keyboard bites without a swype or swiftkey type of functions. Those are the hard things for me to get acclimated to and that I gotta find some decent normal ringtones and alerts for these iPhones lol. I really want to give the iPhones a fair shot but I am a tech junky so I change phones and electronics constantly but hope I can simmer that down and be more consistent with something as a go to everyday device that is real practical. Do you guys know of anyway to change stock keyboard, have any tips for a new 5s user coming back for another try from androids?
    As of now there aren't any keyboard alternatives for the iPhone other than changing how it looks but in terms of ringtones you can get any ringtone your android has just search for it and if you jailbreak you can use unlimtones for your ringtone needs. Even let's you make ringtones from your songs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-20-2014 11:19 PM
    I too came from a Note 3. Using a 5S 64GB. I am not a fan of android tablets except for the N7. Anything bigger and I feel the tablet is too oblong. I love my iPad Air and my Macbook Retina Pro. The iPhone works best with the rest of my gear.

Having said that, I really miss Swiftkey. The iOS's keyboard is, for lack of a better word... primitive IMO. I also pine for a larger screen... not necessarily Note 3 size, but bigger than the current size. I think the iPhone can be bigger and still be pocketable. Even with skinny jeans.

I know of one way to use a different keyboard, albeit in what some would deem a clunky way. I am using the Fleksy keyboard in conjunction with Launch Center Pro.

LCP is a fantastic app. I cant believe there isnt much discussion here about it. Its basically a macro app for iOS and 3rd party apps that support its API.

Check both of them out. You may not care for Fleksy, but I think you will love LCP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    01-21-2014 09:14 AM
    Thanks so much for the recommendations. Yes I miss swiftkey so much as well.
    01-21-2014 11:39 AM
    As of now there aren't any keyboard alternatives for the iPhone other than changing how it looks but in terms of ringtones you can get any ringtone your android has just search for it and if you jailbreak you can use unlimtones for your ringtone needs. Even let's you make ringtones from your songs.

How do you change the way the keyboard looks?
    01-30-2014 06:17 PM
    Jailbreak...?

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 😊
    01-30-2014 08:57 PM
    How do you change the way the keyboard looks?
    Yeah you have to jailbreak. You can use fancy to change the color of keyboard plus other system stuff and bloard it you just want it black. Keywi to add a customizable row.

01-31-2014 12:57 AM
    I feel you. I picked up a gold 5S. I've been a longtime Android user and have dabbled with iOS. The Note 3, as big and clunky as it is, is calling out to me, and I'm fighting the urge to get it again. I like iOS. I like how fluid it is. I like how stable it is, and I love the hardware. Just gotta fight the urge.

Sent from my iPhone 5S
    I have both a Note 3 and iPhone 5c. I think I'd be pretty bad off if I had to choose one or the other....

They are both great in their own ways.
    01-31-2014 08:20 AM
    There's no other options unless you jailbreak. I don't have a problem with the native keyboard.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    02-01-2014 02:35 PM
    Zedge just made its way to iOS recently and it works great but can be somewhat confusing.

02-06-2014 09:00 AM
    Zedge just made its way to iOS recently and it works great but can be somewhat confusing.

Isn't that an app for ringtones and stuff?

02-06-2014 01:25 PM
    Not for iPhones lol only android for iPhone is wallpapers

02-06-2014 07:12 PM
    Not for iPhones lol only android for iPhone is wallpapers

Ahi see. If you want ringtones you can use unlimtones. I'm pretty sure it's updated for 64 bit too.

02-06-2014 09:34 PM