32G 5c or 16G 5s?

Jake Norman

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Both phones are the same price, but I'm trying to decide between the larger memory option or newer pone/faster processor option. I don't really load my phone up with apps, and don't mind managing the number of pictures on my phone, but I do like to keep a good amount of music on my phone. I currently have an 8 gig phone with around 3.3G of music on it, and the phone is FULL. I don't have space to download the new IOS. I would like to keep at least 3G of music on my new phone if not more (have 5 x that much on computer). Is it worth getting the 5s over a 32G 5C?

tomklyn

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
My phone never gets over half the space used on my 16gb 5s along with the recent well thought out cloud storage apps it's not an issue

Sent from my ARM64

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
if you value the space over a faster processor better camera go with the 5C.

Agreed.

I always tell people to go with what will benefit them in the long run. Especially if you don't update yearly.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5s

BrockS.

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Always better to have space and not need it than to need space and not have it. When it comes to Apple products, I always advise people to get the highest capacity they can afford as simply adding a MicroSD is not an option.

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I say it's up to you; BUT the flagship device is better and if you don't mind cloud storage you can triple your space. I do like the 5Cs form though :)

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 😊

naimmkassim

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
I like iphone concept before..1 kind of device only..not many type cause it make my head spinning 😲 ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk