Clear case with SIM card access

giper54

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Are there any cases for an iPhone 5s that are clear and let you access the SIM card without taking off the case?

Posted via the Android iMore App!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Are there any cases for an iPhone 5s that are clear and let you access the SIM card without taking off the case?

Posted via the Android iMore App!

I've been looking at cases even before purchasing the 5s. I have not seen any clear cases or any case for that matter that allows access to sim card without removing the case. That doesn't mean they are not out there, but I haven't seen any and I have looked at a lot of cases....SMILE

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
If you don't mind me asking- why do you want one with access to the sim slot? With the case covering it wouldn't it keep that safe?

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 😊

giper54

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
If you don't mind me asking- why do you want one with access to the sim slot? With the case covering it wouldn't it keep that safe?

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 😊

I picked up a Moto X and like to swap phones. I am afraid that I will scratch the phone up taking the case on and off.

giper54

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I've been looking at cases even before purchasing the 5s. I have not seen any clear cases or any case for that matter that allows access to sim card without removing the case. That doesn't mean they are not out there, but I haven't seen any and I have looked at a lot of cases....SMILE

Thanks for your experience looking for similar cases. I plan on giving a more detailed search tomorrow. I have to find an old email for a company in China. They sold ROC cases for the HTC One that gave you access to the SIM card without taking off the cases. If I find anything I will post back.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW