Are there any cases for an iPhone 5s that are clear and let you access the SIM card without taking off the case?

Posted via the Android iMore App!
    01-18-2014 12:44 PM
    Are there any cases for an iPhone 5s that are clear and let you access the SIM card without taking off the case?

Posted via the Android iMore App!
    I've been looking at cases even before purchasing the 5s. I have not seen any clear cases or any case for that matter that allows access to sim card without removing the case. That doesn't mean they are not out there, but I haven't seen any and I have looked at a lot of cases....SMILE
    01-18-2014 02:27 PM
    If you don't mind me asking- why do you want one with access to the sim slot? With the case covering it wouldn't it keep that safe?

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 😊
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-18-2014 04:49 PM
    If you don't mind me asking- why do you want one with access to the sim slot? With the case covering it wouldn't it keep that safe?

I picked up a Moto X and like to swap phones. I am afraid that I will scratch the phone up taking the case on and off.
    serglb likes this.
    01-18-2014 08:54 PM
    I've been looking at cases even before purchasing the 5s. I have not seen any clear cases or any case for that matter that allows access to sim card without removing the case. That doesn't mean they are not out there, but I haven't seen any and I have looked at a lot of cases....SMILE
    Thanks for your experience looking for similar cases. I plan on giving a more detailed search tomorrow. I have to find an old email for a company in China. They sold ROC cases for the HTC One that gave you access to the SIM card without taking off the cases. If I find anything I will post back.
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    01-18-2014 08:56 PM
    I picked up a Moto X and like to swap phones. I am afraid that I will scratch the phone up taking the case on and off.
    Totally understandable.

01-19-2014 11:12 PM