Thinking of Trading my Note 3 for iPhone 5s..

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
What do y'all think? I like the note but I think I want the 5s I never had it. What's y'all opinions? Is the camera really amazing like everyone says? Even in low light?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Do it! It's more simplistic, but simplicity is amazing. The camera is flawless. Especially in lowlight with the dual amber and white flash.

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 😊

robertmoore208

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I did ... About five days ago ... I miss the big keys for typing but other than that , best decision I've ever made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Do it! It's more simplistic, but simplicity is amazing. The camera is flawless. Especially in lowlight with the dual amber and white flash.

How's the front camera? And I love taking pictures that's why I want to know how good it is because the note takes good pics

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I did ... About five days ago ... I miss the big keys for typing but other than that , best decision I've ever made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't regret trading it at all? How's the battery? And the Touch ID?

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
How's the front camera? And I love taking pictures that's why I want to know how good it is because the note takes good pics

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389887540.672151.jpg here's a test picture. Both camera's are super clear.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Oh ok. I will be trading it today then for a iPhone. What color did you get? I'm not sure what color to get

All of the colors are nice, but I went with the GOLD and LUV it ....SMILE

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
My only issue with the 5S is the screen size being a tad small. However on the same note I am typing this response with one hand easily. Software and hardware wise I truly believe the iPhone 5S is second to none.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't think you will be upset with your decision to try out the 5s, unless you are a diehard android fan (which I am assuming you're not, or you wouldn't be debating a change). The 5s is great...I feel its the perfect size, the software is amazing and fluid, the camera's are great, and the hardware is beautiful. Enjoy it!

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm still thinking about it very hard. Lol because I love android but I also like ios. And this note 3 is amazing when it comes to the features it has so I'm still thinking.

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm still thinking about it very hard. Lol because I love android but I also like ios. And this note 3 is amazing when it comes to the features it has so I'm still thinking.

Good luck with your decision, I know it is a tough one. Going from the gigantic Note 3 to the 5s may take a little getting used to. What is your biggest gripe about the Note 3? What is making you want to change, or it is just the fact that the 5s is so tempting? Anyways I hear the camera on the Note 3 is pretty good, the 5s is good also, but not "flawless".

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Good luck with your decision, I know it is a tough one. Going from the gigantic Note 3 to the 5s may take a little getting used to. What is your biggest gripe about the Note 3? What is making you want to change, or it is just the fact that the 5s is so tempting? Anyways I hear the camera on the Note 3 is pretty good, the 5s is good also, but not "flawless".

The S-Pen and the customization. But I really like the iPhone because of how smooth and stable it is. And the camera isn't flawless? Everybody keeps telling me it's the best camera compared to any phone.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Giving phone advice is not our specialty but if you choose the 5s we are more than happy to get you aquatinted with it

The camera is really nice

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
What do y'all think? I like the note but I think I want the 5s I never had it. What's y'all opinions? Is the camera really amazing like everyone says? Even in low light?

It's an Android. You couldn't give me a Note for free. Yes, dump it.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

I'll give you my experience(s) on both platforms. I'm a tech junky. I went from BlackBerry to Android to iOS back to Android back to iOS and now I've been on Android for about 10-11 months. My most recent phones are the DNA, S4 and I'm currently using the Moto X. Thank god for the Moto X - those skins on Android are a bane to its existence. Android definitely provides you with choice and customization, which is a great thing. You can make the phone look/work for you. iOS devices are obviously a little more locked down, but that's not completely a bad thing. Due to their nature, they are more stable, more fluid, and for the tech junky in me or you, they hold their value incredibly well. More so than any Android on the market today. If camera is one of your most important features, you won't be disappointed. I still feel like the cameras they put in iPhones (last one I used was an iPhone 5, haven't tried out the 5S yet) are the best in the business. I know Nokia makes a good camera too, but until they make an Android phone I won't be trying them out.

I'm currently looking into going back to iOS and this is why:

1. Camera. Camera. Camera. I've been hunting for a camera as good as the iP5 since I left. The DNA didn't have it. The S4 didn't have it. And the Moto X doesn't have it. They all have capable shooters, but the quality, clarity, and speed lies with the iPhone. I think it's the best rounded camera experience on the market. I have two daughters and my cellphone is my primary camera. This is just about the most important feature to me, and you can't beat the quality of the camera.

2. Quality of the device on the whole. iOS devices are the best made devices on the market. They are beautiful. They're like pieces of art in your pocket. And while they have their faults, and sometimes you may have to swap one for another, the major issues seem few and far between. Android phones all have some sort of glitch. Haven't found one that doesn't have one major issue.

3. Apple's customer service. I can't stress to you enough about their customer service. It's the best in the business. I had some issues with a 5 last year and they pretty much held my hand, made calls TO ME to check on the situation, and even sent me some free stuff to make up for the issues. I have to go through their phone customer service because I'm about 130 miles from an Apple store. Your situation may be different.

4. Apps. The quality of apps on iOS devices are top notch. While Android is getting better here, iOS is still winning. And most apps come out for iOS first. Not to mention that pretty much any and every Google app is on iOS. I think the only one for me that's missing is Keep.

5. For me personally, what I've come to use my phone for are phone calls, texts, appointments, notes, email, and pictures. I don't game on my phone, so that's not important. iOS devices do all of that incredibly well.

Don't know if this ramble was any help to you, but I'll answer any questions if you have them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner