iphone 5s t mobile

ep1

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi its been ask before ? hows is T mobile as a network provider, AT&T and t mobile both are gsm .
I unlocked a q10 on t mobile worked fine. still I broke it, switching the housing. my coverage is okay were I'm at.
more interested in the company as a whole been willing to help with problems and I can throw in coverage as well.
thanks

kurpaige

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Seems to be all about where you are. I'm on tmobile and here in va beach it's great. Not problems at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It's pretty decent within the city (Atlanta), but once you've ventured out too far into the suburbs, you're dealing with mediocre 3G reception at best.

Source: Wife has a Tmobile cellular based iPad Mini retina, and over Xmas, we noticed the signal degrade while at the 'rents place about an hour north of the city.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I have a 5s on T-Mobile and I have no problems. I have reception in places my family on AT&T doesn't. The LTE is phenomenal where I am (Atlanta too) but when the LTE isn't in the area, HSPA+ does it's job very well. I rarely ever drop to edge speeds. It depends on your area, check a map of your most frequent locations. Tell us your location, maybe someone from that area can give some input.

mark5019

May 2, 2013
Visit site
i live in buckhead (atlanta) when i was with tmobile switched this month to att had chit coverage tmobile att all over good coverage

ep1

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
I have a 5s on T-Mobile and I have no problems. I have reception in places my family on AT&T doesn't. The LTE is phenomenal where I am (Atlanta too) but when the LTE isn't in the area, HSPA+ does it's job very well. I rarely ever drop to edge speeds. It depends on your area, check a map of your most frequent locations. Tell us your location, maybe someone from that area can give some input.
Ohio 44120

mvpilot172

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Just switched our two phones from Sprint to Tmobile and have been thrilled so far with data speeds and signal. I'm a pilot and travel all over the eastern half of the states regularly and have had as good or better service so far compared to Sprint. Data speeds aren't even close, I'm getting 20x the speed as Sprint now easy.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73