Buy 5s or not?!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I think the 5S will easily last you that long. It is much better built than the 3gs and also much better spec'd which will help keep it running smooth years down the road.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I recommended he should get the 5S - it's amazing BUT the bugs in the 5S (restarting, apps not being totally compatible, battery life, motion bugs) are annoying but besides those flaws it's an awesome phone.

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk ��

I don't have any of those issues that you report. The apps not being compatible is all on the dev's for not updating their apps, which should have been updated by now.

Ricky Ramadhan

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I recommended he should get the 5S - it's amazing BUT the bugs in the 5S (restarting, apps not being totally compatible, battery life, motion bugs) are annoying but besides those flaws it's an awesome phone.

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk ��

I never have any of those issues that you mention. Everything work very well
Are you 5s user?

bengratzl

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks all guys! I've just ordered my silver 32gb 5s. I really hope that this beauty will fit my needs in the following years. Guess this will be a little upgade after the 3gs. Thanks again!

waianae

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
The iPhone 6 looks like a thin iPhone 3. pictures up on the internet as prototype iPhone 6. I got a 5s, and when I have good reception- it's awesome, fast,nice and so on. My only problem is the reception from SPRINT. Their reception is weak and makes my 5s feel like dial up connection. No joke,it's for real, and they tell me they don't know what's the problem and it look on their end. I'm not the only one that says this, it's posted all over the internet with other customers. I mean our carriers need to have cell towers in most locations to cover a good amount of decent reception, in order to prove what they say about how good their service and speed is. Although you can get the most fast, advanced phone on the market but there are websites that test the top cell carriers speed of 3G and LTE and finds that the top carriers throttle their 3G speed so their network don't get congested or overloaded with people downloading and uploading.... So why advertise who has the fastest network when it's being controlled. Maybe their network needs a major upgrade let alone the cellphones these days is smartphones. I'd say at least 70% is smartphones. Something to think about when buying a new phone. "Who is the most reliable and honest carrier?"

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The iPhone 6 looks like a thin iPhone 3. pictures up on the internet as prototype iPhone 6. I got a 5s, and when I have good reception- it's awesome, fast,nice and so on. My only problem is the reception from SPRINT. Their reception is weak and makes my 5s feel like dial up connection. No joke,it's for real, and they tell me they don't know what's the problem and it look on their end. I'm not the only one that says this, it's posted all over the internet with other customers. I mean our carriers need to have cell towers in most locations to cover a good amount of decent reception, in order to prove what they say about how good their service and speed is. Although you can get the most fast, advanced phone on the market but there are websites that test the top cell carriers speed of 3G and LTE and finds that the top carriers throttle their 3G speed so their network don't get congested or overloaded with people downloading and uploading.... So why advertise who has the fastest network when it's being controlled. Maybe their network needs a major upgrade let alone the cellphones these days is smartphones. I'd say at least 70% is smartphones. Something to think about when buying a new phone. "Who is the most reliable and honest carrier?"

There is nothing legitimate online about the iPhone 6...only pie in the sky rumors.

jaywill27

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
For me everything on my 5s is awesome and touch id is just the best I can leave my iPhone in the office and nobody can watch! I bought one and will keep it for the next two years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods