How iPhone 5s Sprint unlock

bmx666

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
hi
i give iphone 5s sprint and i want to unlock it but i dont know how...
can i unlock factory it?
does any gevey work on it?
please help me.
because i dont have any way to return it right now and i'm not at us ....

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
It should be unlocked out of the box. :) Try using another sim card in the phone.

Actually, no... Sprint devices are locked... And it's up to Sprint to unlock them. Gevey may or may not work... and 3rd party services are at your own risk.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
hi
i give iphone 5s sprint and i want to unlock it but i dont know how...
can i unlock factory it?
does any gevey work on it?
please help me.
because i dont have any way to return it right now and i'm not at us ....

From what I understand, Sprint just refuses to unlock any phone.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
They are the worst network in America. Even T-Mobile is better than them now. Not to offend anyone. :)

Last edited:

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Sprint has been cool for me here in Philly and wherever I've traveled in the last 4 years. Big improvement in LTE coverage since July when it went live.
When I got my 5S on Sept 24. No LTE in my house. On Oct 31 it was there.
I've never had a problem with Sprint.

Rodville

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
LTE is spotty as hell in Orlando. Show good signal and LTE but no data at all

But back to the topic at hand. Sprint told me that they absolutely will not under any circumstances unlock any iPhone for domestic use. So no Sprint iPhone on TMO, AT&T, Metro, or Verizon. Even if I pay full price. They did tell me that they will unlock it for international use TEMPORALLY.

Sent from my Nokia 6185 using Tapatalk

bobbob1016

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
They are the worst network in America. Even T-Mobile is better than them now. Not to offend anyone. :)

I like Sprint, but it's not offensive. I actually get good signal, and LTE most of where I am. Had I been on 3g, then yes, I wouldn't like them. I get their service with a discount, so Sprint unlimited 450+Spotify+StarStarMe= < $90. If I went to TMo exclusively, I'd go up at least 15 or so bucks.

Actually, no... Sprint devices are locked... And it's up to Sprint to unlock them. Gevey may or may not work... and 3rd party services are at your own risk.

Is it advised to use a Vanilla Visa to get those services? That's what I did to get my Lumia unlocked.

bmx666

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site

how can i tell sprint to unlock it?
it's new, and i'm not at US. when i turned on it, understood that it's lock.
and i dont have any way to return it and i have to unlock it....

LordLugard

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Sprint only unlocks their CDMA/GSM phones over the air (OTA) while registered on their network. Of course certain criteria have to be met etc.
Obviously if you bought your phone with a subsidy or on contract you'd have to meet a duration of service/contract requirement before they'll unlock.

*Important to note:
By default, Sprint locks out the GSM portion of their phones from domestic carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile etc. If and when unlocked, their phones will work fine with any international carrier/SIM.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh