Notification Pain

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone else experience this or am I not using my iphone correctly?

When I'm in an app (say twitter, Instagram, TAPATALK), and I pull my notification shade down it throws the app back up to the top of the feed? It happens all the time and gets annoying.

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 😊

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
It all depends on where you're tapping. iOS has a feature that auto scrolls to the top of the page if you tap the top of your screen, so you have to make sure you're not tapping in that particular area. I haven't had any issues because I'm use to this feature but I can see how it can be annoying. Hope this helps!!!

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else experience this or am I not using my iphone correctly?

When I'm in an app (say twitter, Instagram, TAPATALK), and I pull my notification shade down it throws the app back up to the top of the feed? It happens all the time and gets annoying.

Make sure you're not tapping the time at the top of your screen. This happened to me several times before I realized it was me and not the phone. Just pull down from a different area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Make sure you're not tapping the time at the top of your screen. This happened to me several times before I realized it was me and not the phone. Just pull down from a different area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol what different area? If I slide my thumb down the top of the screen it throws it back up wherever :(

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
How weird is that, lol I started doing it now...I can see how annoying that would be!

~ 💬 Sent from my Sexy  iPhone 5s Gold 💋 ~