Who got a new 5S for Christmas?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i guess you can say i acquired one around christmas time, purchased it for myself

still trying to figure out why though.. had a 5 previously

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
My daughter thought she wanted a 5c Pink for Xmas, but ended up with a 5s Gold 64GB.

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold..

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Santa brought me a gold 64G iPhone 5s and I FREAKING LOVE THIS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so sexy I can't stop stroking it.....:eyelashes:eek:ooooops......TMI....

I feel responsible because of my provoking you through BBM about how lovely the gold was lol.

That's okay, next up is an iPad air for me. Yay!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I feel responsible because of my provoking you through BBM about how lovely the gold was lol.

That's okay, next up is an iPad air for me. Yay!

Well, you're VERY bad for my wallet.....that's all I'm saying on the matter.....:tongue:

I was looking at the iPad Air....right now I have a 16G wifi/4G (I think) but that is just not big enough. I'm trying to decide how I use it and it's mostly on WiFi but for only what....300 bucks more I can get the 32G version???? I think it's better for me to just go with the 32. I'm trying to decide. My birthday is in January.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Well, you're VERY bad for my wallet.....that's all I'm saying on the matter.....:tongue:

I was looking at the iPad Air....right now I have a 16G wifi/4G (I think) but that is just not big enough. I'm trying to decide how I use it and it's mostly on WiFi but for only what....300 bucks more I can get the 32G version???? I think it's better for me to just go with the 32. I'm trying to decide. My birthday is in January.

My birthday too, the 15th. I went with a 32gb wifi/4G model Air. I have a swap line with an unused SIM card so I can share my 13 gb of data I'm already paying for. I got contributions at Christmas and early birthday money to put towards it.

I'm treating me. I haven't had a tab since my touchpad so I'm due.

Pam Say

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1388347541.581821.jpg
I was not expecting to receive but I got an early upgrade on my contract.

Was able to give my iPhone 4 to a dear friend, also she revived all the accessories and every case

blambtn

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I got a 32gb Gold 5s for Christmas. Although it was a few weeks early. (I usually get my present early every year) lol. Love it!!!!!!!!😃

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums mobile app

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I envy all you guys, hoping I have a contract so I can upgrade ...ha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The carriers are really pushing the iphone5s this Holiday season, I would suggest going into a carrier store a see what you can walk out with....SMILE