iPhone problems.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Trolling or not, this has provided more entertainment and arguably substance than 90% of other threads from the last couple of months lol

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried microwaving it in the other direction? Like how sometimes the little turning plate will spin in the opposite direction that it did when you initially did it. I'm no nuclear physicist but it might actually reverse the damage in the way microwaving ice turns it back into water.

Let us know if it works.

iPhonelover69

Banned
Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried microwaving it in the other direction? Like how sometimes the little turning plate will spin in the opposite direction that it did when you initially did it. I'm no nuclear physicist but it might actually reverse the damage in the way microwaving ice turns it back into water.

Let us know if it works.

I tried this but nothing else happened. It sparked up a little bit and i was hopeful but nothing happened :(

John Long4

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
please help me I bought an att 5s 16 gig. i put my sim in and the phone now saysthis iphone is currently linked too apple id sign in with id too set up
the lady who sold it too me is unreachable i tried too set up thru itunes too know avail please help.

--Edited to remove email address.

Last edited by a moderator:

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
please help me I bought an att 5s 16 gig. i put my sim in and the phone now saysthis iphone is currently linked too apple id sign in with id too set up
the lady who sold it too me is unreachable i tried too set up thru itunes too know avail please help.

That would be activation lock you will need her Apple ID and password to activate the phone or to turn off find my iPhone on iCloud.com. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Hmm try the toaster ??? Lol that's about all it's good for without the lady info to unlock it