iPhone problems.

iPhonelover69

Banned
Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey all!

I microwaved my iPhone because you guys said it was a quick charge, and fixed the battery life. Now its all messed up and i have no way to call anyone or text my 2 girlfriends (they havnt met yet) what should i do for the time being? Has this microwave thing happened to you guys? Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks! :beer:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you didn't think to use common sense before putting your iPhone in a microwave thinking it would not damage it then you have learned a valuable lesson. If you have AppleCare+, now would be a good time to use it. If you do not or don't have any insurance on it whatsoever, you are out of luck.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
By the way, I don't believe a word you posted, but my response remains the same in case you actually did.

sanc333

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Try going deep sea diving with it. Hope it will solve that microwave problem.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Is this a joke? I read about that fact on twitter about putting an iPhone in a microwave to charge it up, but I'm smart enough to detect bull----. Buy a new phone and practice common sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey all!

I microwaved my iPhone because you guys said it was a quick charge, and fixed the battery life. Now its all messed up and i have no way to call anyone or text my 2 girlfriends (they havnt met yet) what should i do for the time being? Has this microwave thing happened to you guys? Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks! :beer:

Didn't you put a paper towel over it? How did you forget that part.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
First, I don't believe anything in your original post. Secondly, if you did do this...well, you've heard the saying about being up a creek without a paddle? That's you. ;)

i7guy

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
So theres nothing i can do? I mean if i dont get ahold of them they might call each other. Do you have an old phone i can use?:beer:

You who? Do you want one of us to send you a phone? If you honestly put the phone in the microwave your two girlfriend should leave you.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey all!

I heard if you put it in the toaster it will fix it right up

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
The only saving grace to any of this is the fact that since your iPhone is ruined, and you have no recourse, we will likely (hopefully) not see you sticking around these parts....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh