App download stuck on 'waiting'

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387065352.305911.jpg
Does anyone know to get rid of this app that says still waiting??? I can't delete it the normal way.
It's been this way since I got the phone two weeks ago.
If I did a reset would all the other apple apps still be able to download back on like pages, etc?

~ Sent from my Sexy iPhone 5s Gold on Tapatalk ~

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 44389
Does anyone know to get rid of this app that says still waiting??? I can't delete it the normal way.
It's been this way since I got the phone two weeks ago.
If I did a reset would all the other apple apps still be able to download back on like pages, etc?

If you did a reset you would be able to get those apps back. They would be in your purchased section of the App Store.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
sometimes just touch the app itself starts the download- if you wanted to pause a download you would tap it as well

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
sometimes just touch the app itself starts the download- if you wanted to pause a download you would tap it as well

If it was paused, then it would have showed the pause sign. It doesn't work like that. It would only show waiting if another app was downloading.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I think I backed it up earlier using iCloud . Is that the correct way?

Yeah. You can backup using iTunes or iCloud. If you want to do it straight from the phone, then you should backup to iCloud again and go to Settings and General. Then, tap on Reset and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. After you do that, just setup the phone again and this time restore from the iCloud backup. Tell me if you want instructions for doing it on the computer although doing it from the phone will be faster.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Before you do that. Try turning off the phone by pressing the home and power buttons at the same time. Sometimes it helps when normal rebooting doesn't.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative