I can't believe the iPhone only allows 5 pictures to be sent through email.๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜’
    But it allows 19 pictures to be sent through a text message.๐Ÿ˜ณ
    Seems so backwards!!!
    I was having a hard time trying to send pics from my nephews birthday party today.

Is there anyway to get around it??
    Or that's just what it is??

~ Sent from my Sexy iPhone 5s Gold on Tapatalk ~
    12-14-2013 05:58 PM
    Tell you the truth I haven't tested the limit but believe what you say u do know there's a size limit that might be what you reached?

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
    12-14-2013 06:02 PM
    I like how you know how many text pics you can send ๐Ÿ˜Ž

12-14-2013 06:06 PM
    I like how you know how many text pics you can send ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Because I kept unselecting picks until the test message icon appeared again for me to share then LOL

12-14-2013 06:13 PM
    Tell you the truth I haven't tested the limit but believe what you say u do know there's a size limit that might be what you reached?

Maybe, but it should just be allowed period , I didn't have to worry about that on android.

12-14-2013 06:14 PM
    Maybe, but it should just be allowed period , I didn't have to worry about that on android.

Can I ask what email your using?

12-14-2013 06:15 PM
    Probably because sending pics through a regular text message (MMS) completely cripples the quality of the pictures.
    LadiJae likes this.
    12-14-2013 06:16 PM
    Can I ask what email your using?

Using the gmail app for emails.

But when trying to send pictures, I went to my camera roll and selected the photos I wanted to send and then hit the share/upload icon that appears and it only gives you the option of the iOS mail app, fb and text and etc. but when there were more than 5 pictures selected only the cloud and text message icon appears.

I can't attach anything in the iOS mail app just from creating an email and wanting to attach something. Only in the gmail app can I attach.

12-14-2013 06:19 PM
    I never used my gmail on iOS but if you use iCloud mail and want to create a mail with attachments you can copy and paste them in let me see how many it allows me

LadiJae likes this.
    12-14-2013 06:38 PM
    Ok I copied and Pasted 6 pics using my iCloud account to my girlfriends iCloud I might not have maxed the size limit but it did go thru

LadiJae likes this.
    12-14-2013 06:45 PM
    If you select the pics and copy/paste them into the mail app they'll send. It's going to depend on the total file size but you're not restricted to just 5 pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    serglb, taz323, LadiJae and 1 others like this.
    12-15-2013 12:14 AM
    Probably because sending pics through a regular text message (MMS) completely cripples the quality of the pictures.
    Yeah.
    12-15-2013 01:25 PM
    No offense, but 5 photos in an email is plenty...lol. This choice was probably to refrain from overloading the sending function and also, creating a ridiculously slow loading email to and from (depending on connection speeds on either side).

This is also why picture hosting is the way to go these days...host up pictures for people to go and grab themselves.
    kataran and anon4757448 like this.
    12-15-2013 01:55 PM
    No offense, but 5 photos in an email is plenty...lol. This choice was probably to refrain from overloading the sending function and also, creating a ridiculously slow loading email to and from (depending on connection speeds on either side).

This is also why picture hosting is the way to go these days...host up pictures for people to go and grab themselves.
    Maybe for you. Old school folks don't know anything about how to grab pictures from anywhere. So that's not even an option.

Premium1 likes this.
    12-15-2013 04:41 PM
    Maybe for you. Old school folks don't know anything about how to grab pictures from anywhere. So that's not even an option.
    I'm what could be considered "old school folk"... It's not that difficult to load pics to a host like dropbox, and send a link... and even less difficult to know what to do with a dropbox link I'm sent...
    12-15-2013 04:45 PM
    I'm what could be considered "old school folk"... It's not that difficult to load pics to a host like dropbox, and send a link... and even less difficult to know what to do with a dropbox link I'm sent...
    Good for you!

12-15-2013 04:45 PM

So you're trying to tell me a person who can open an email and save pictures from such can't visit a website address to do the same thing? Riiiiiiiiggghhht.

I hear this a lot...an easier option is offered up to someone but they reflect it as if it's as hard as learning a different language. Let's be honest, this is more of a refusal to adapt than inability to learn. My dad was one of these people for the longest time...if you didn't send it in an email, he had nothing to do with it...that was until I sat down and showed him a few things about online galleries and hosting...you'd think he was born into it now.

Just saying...it IS an easier option (not just for me, as you implied).
    12-15-2013 06:42 PM

People can learn regardless of their age. What you just said is a stereotype.
    bgl321 likes this.
    12-15-2013 07:12 PM
    It's not that serious folks...
    Thanks for the suggestions!

12-15-2013 07:41 PM
    It's not that serious folks...
    Thanks for the suggestions!

It was serious enough to spend all day "ranting" about it. Some of us were just trying to open the door to an easier way to do it...
    12-15-2013 08:52 PM
    It was serious enough to spend all day "ranting" about it. Some of us were just trying to open the door to an easier way to do it...
    It seems that you are the one "ranting" now . I'm sure you have better things to do with your time ... You made the biggest deal/longest post on the thread!

And I said thanks for the suggestion at the end ... Why you feel the need to argue about it is beyond me!

12-15-2013 08:54 PM
    Can we be done with this now?.....
    12-15-2013 08:56 PM
    I thought it was when I said thanks for the suggestions!

Thank you!

12-15-2013 08:56 PM
    Exactly.
    12-15-2013 09:28 PM
    Another suggestion (if the people you trying to share photos with have iOS) is to set up Photo Stream already built into iOS. I love it!!! It will also allow others post to the same "Stream" and even comment. Try it. Once you figure out a simple click or two, it's better then sending pics EVER....
    12-15-2013 10:09 PM
31 12