Sending pics rant

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I can't believe the iPhone only allows 5 pictures to be sent through email.😱😒
But it allows 19 pictures to be sent through a text message.😳
Seems so backwards!!!
I was having a hard time trying to send pics from my nephews birthday party today.

Is there anyway to get around it??
Or that's just what it is??

~ Sent from my Sexy iPhone 5s Gold on Tapatalk ~

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Tell you the truth I haven't tested the limit but believe what you say u do know there's a size limit that might be what you reached?

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Tell you the truth I haven't tested the limit but believe what you say u do know there's a size limit that might be what you reached?

Maybe, but it should just be allowed period , I didn't have to worry about that on android.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Can I ask what email your using?

Using the gmail app for emails.

But when trying to send pictures, I went to my camera roll and selected the photos I wanted to send and then hit the share/upload icon that appears and it only gives you the option of the iOS mail app, fb and text and etc. but when there were more than 5 pictures selected only the cloud and text message icon appears.

I can't attach anything in the iOS mail app just from creating an email and wanting to attach something. Only in the gmail app can I attach.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I never used my gmail on iOS but if you use iCloud mail and want to create a mail with attachments you can copy and paste them in let me see how many it allows me

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Ok I copied and Pasted 6 pics using my iCloud account to my girlfriends iCloud I might not have maxed the size limit but it did go thru

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
If you select the pics and copy/paste them into the mail app they'll send. It's going to depend on the total file size but you're not restricted to just 5 pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No offense, but 5 photos in an email is plenty...lol. This choice was probably to refrain from overloading the sending function and also, creating a ridiculously slow loading email to and from (depending on connection speeds on either side).

This is also why picture hosting is the way to go these days...host up pictures for people to go and grab themselves.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
No offense, but 5 photos in an email is plenty...lol. This choice was probably to refrain from overloading the sending function and also, creating a ridiculously slow loading email to and from (depending on connection speeds on either side).

This is also why picture hosting is the way to go these days...host up pictures for people to go and grab themselves.

Maybe for you. Old school folks don't know anything about how to grab pictures from anywhere. So that's not even an option.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Maybe for you. Old school folks don't know anything about how to grab pictures from anywhere. So that's not even an option.
I'm what could be considered "old school folk"... It's not that difficult to load pics to a host like dropbox, and send a link... and even less difficult to know what to do with a dropbox link I'm sent...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

So you're trying to tell me a person who can open an email and save pictures from such can't visit a website address to do the same thing? Riiiiiiiiggghhht.

I hear this a lot...an easier option is offered up to someone but they reflect it as if it's as hard as learning a different language. Let's be honest, this is more of a refusal to adapt than inability to learn. My dad was one of these people for the longest time...if you didn't send it in an email, he had nothing to do with it...that was until I sat down and showed him a few things about online galleries and hosting...you'd think he was born into it now.

Just saying...it IS an easier option (not just for me, as you implied).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen