New iPhone 5s is fast!

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Just got my 5s only upgraded from the 5 but i think the people who said that this you wont notice a speed difference from the 5 are nuts, this is way faster, its like having my 5 with the accelerate tweak

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Woohoo

Just got my 5s only upgraded from the 5 but i think the people who said that this you wont notice a speed difference from the 5 are nuts, this is way faster, its like having my 5 with the accelerate tweak

Congratulations, my friend....:)....I see you're already enjoying your new toy.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I upgraded to the 5S from the 4S and the speed difference was huge. I've also tried my friend's 5 and the speed difference is noticeable but only with certain apps.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I don't see a noticeable speed difference between the 5 and 5S. But with the combination of iOS 7 and the touch ID, I have finally settled on a device. I have been a serial smartphone switcher in the past and now I am finally comfortable with a device and platform.

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site

Grats on the new 5s.
I also am very happy going from 5 to 5s 👍

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold..

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner