Anyone ever have their 5s flash a blue screen for a moment and then automatically reset? I've noticed that iTunes Radio was running slow, not even loading songs etc. Then I got a blue screen for three seconds followed by a reset. I wish apple would fix the random reboots that this phone has been having.
    12-11-2013 01:36 PM
    If you haven't tried plugging into a computer running iTunes and reinstalling the iOS... if you've done that and are still having issues, and can easily replicate the conditions that cause the issue - make an appointment with an Apple GeniusBar and they'll deal with it.
    12-11-2013 01:42 PM
    Sorry to hear this but not all of us are experiencing this I haven't had one Reset of any kind

I recommend you send a report to Apple if this keeps accruing

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
    12-11-2013 01:42 PM
    I've had mine reset to white apple logo screen like 3 times and I've had it almost two months. I've never had a blue screen though and it's been a long time since it reset.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s
    12-18-2013 08:48 PM
    Anyone ever have their 5s flash a blue screen for a moment and then automatically reset? I've noticed that iTunes Radio was running slow, not even loading songs etc. Then I got a blue screen for three seconds followed by a reset. I wish apple would fix the random reboots that this phone has been having.
    Never had that problem...nothing even remotely close to it. The great thing is that Apple WILL fix the problem that phone is having, you just have to go in to see them, or schedule to have it returned to them via mail. Your issue is an isolated problem, so there won't be a blanket "fix" for it, since most people aren't experiencing it.
    12-19-2013 10:14 AM
    What version of iOS 7 are you using? This was a issue for some users a few months ago. I had it when using certain apps but not since that last few iOS 7 updates.
    12-19-2013 10:19 AM
    Just did a hard reset and haven't had a problem since then. Running the latest iOS.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-23-2013 09:59 PM
    Just did a hard reset and haven't had a problem since then. Running the latest iOS.
    If it does happen again I would take Sean's suggestion and have apple take a look at it. If you live near an apple store it's even better.
    12-23-2013 10:22 PM