I want to manually manage my media, and itunes wants to erase my phone, as it says my library is associated with another computer. An apple senior adviser told me to back up my library on a flash drive and move it to the new computer which is a Dell Inspiron desktop running Windows 7 professional. When I try to manually manage my phone I get this message. It will not let me sync any music or video to the phone but I can install apps.

I know there has to be a way around this but the senior adviser is supposed to call back and isn't ...
    12-10-2013 07:45 PM
    I want to manually manage my media, and itunes wants to erase my phone, as it says my library is associated with another computer. An apple senior adviser told me to back up my library on a flash drive and move it to the new computer which is a Dell Inspiron desktop running Windows 7 professional. When I try to manually manage my phone I get this message. It will not let me sync any music or video to the phone but I can install apps.

I know there has to be a way around this but the senior adviser is supposed to call back and isn't ...
    It's put all your music on some kind of flash drive and drag and drop to the new computer and sync everything back to the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-10-2013 07:48 PM
    Try this trick. Unplug it from the computer as soon as you see that message and then immediately plug it back in.
    12-10-2013 10:04 PM