Wow, I didn't meant to start a debate. And by no means was I suggesting this would keep your phone secure. I was more or less just commenting on the fact that you could do it. I appreciate the fact that some of you are concerned about security. I'm not. I view Touch ID as a cool feature and something to play with. I appreciate the fact that I can have a simple pin code on my phone without having to type it. I enjoy that I can be lazy and unlock my phone without having to take my gloves off at 4:30 in the morning on my way to work. This is what apple does, takes something like a simple pin code and infuses it with the technology so you can use it without having to think about it.
    No harm done, sir. ....
    12-13-2013 11:07 AM
    Re-reading my comments, I certainly did come off personal and attacking and that is not how I try to typically handle myself in the forums. I should have used much better judgement in how I interpreted what was being said and in that I failed. I do sincerely apologize for making you feel that way and I will remove myself from this thread entirely.
    Everyone has an opinion, nobody is right or wrong here. I certainly don't appreciate anyone insinuating that I am lazy though because I choose convenience over security in this instance. I work in IT, I completely understand the value of complex passwords and security. Everyone uses their possessions differently.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-13-2013 12:10 PM
    Thank you guys for getting things cleared up and back on track.
    12-13-2013 12:14 PM
    Going to ask everyone to stop and please get back on topic.
    12-13-2013 09:35 PM
    This is great to know. My phone never leaves my presence anyway to no way would someone get by gloves and my phone. I'd have to be dead for them to get it because they'd have to pry it from my cold dead hands
    02-03-2016 07:58 PM
30 12