From HTC One to Iphone 5s

ragulto

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Wassup guys! I'm been a lurker in this forum. I used to have an Iphone 4s, then traded it to a Samsung Galaxy S3, then to an HTC One. I haven't been using an Iphone for the last 3 years. Now I'm back! I upgraded to an Iphone 5s 32G from an HTC One. I thought i wasn't going to go back to an iOS. But i'm glad I did. The phone feels great while holding it. It's not too big, not to small. Very simple software to navigate, the way I like it. I'm very happy and satisfied with my upgrade. I'm a happy guy!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
How does the 5S screen compare to the HTC One? I love the screen on my One, but of course I LOVE the retina on my iPad Air too. But the screen on my HTC One is one of the best I have even used on a phone. Anyways welcome to iMore glad to have you. :)

kurpaige

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I know the feeling. Had the droid maxx and s4. Couldn't wait to come back to iPhone. Doubt if I try android again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Wassup guys! I'm been a lurker in this forum. I used to have an Iphone 4s, then traded it to a Samsung Galaxy S3, then to an HTC One. I haven't been using an Iphone for the last 3 years. Now I'm back! I upgraded to an Iphone 5s 32G from an HTC One. I thought i wasn't going to go back to an iOS. But i'm glad I did. The phone feels great while holding it. It's not too big, not to small. Very simple software to navigate, the way I like it. I'm very happy and satisfied with my upgrade. I'm a happy guy!

I remember you from the One forums at AC. I've been debating on going back to iOS after about a year back on Android. Glad you're happy with it! Hopefully I'll be happy with whatever decision I make.

wamsille

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
I came from an HTC One as well. This is my first iPhone, so I have nothing to compare it to in terms of previous iOS experience. In terms of polish, the iPhone has it. Fact is the mobile OS is very mature and because of the unique marriage between hardware and software, the usability factor is up to 11.

I still have my issues, coupled with some doubts.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I came from an HTC One as well. This is my first iPhone, so I have nothing to compare it to in terms of previous iOS experience. In terms of polish, the iPhone has it. Fact is the mobile OS is very mature and because of the unique marriage between hardware and software, the usability factor is up to 11.

I still have my issues, coupled with some doubts.

Not to start anything negative, because I love iOS and Android both, but what are your issues and doubts? If you don't mind me asking...

i7guy

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Not to start anything negative, because I love iOS and Android both, but what are your issues and doubts? If you don't mind me asking...

I bought the thing outright to keep my unlimited data and feel so meh about the 5s. Maybe because my primary usage is calls and email and the 100 apps and unlimited data don't do it for me. I'm waiting/willing to be hit by lightening however.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back! Last year I did the same thing and came back from a Samsung Galaxy Nexus after being on Android for two years.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Welcome back!!! I came back as well from android as well, with the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 being my last phone!

It's been officially one week!! 👏

~ Sent from my Sexy iPhone 5s Gold on Tapatalk ~

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
The one thing I absolutely miss about my "old" HTC One X was the screen. I absolutely loved the clarity and the sharpness. And the battery would last a good two days with solid use. Id probably still have it had it not been for the majority of my family getting iPhones and using iMessage.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW