From HTC One to Iphone 5s

nabans

Banned
Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
You should all get BlackBerries!!!!!!! j/k

I still remember the time when I used to struggle to get the apps that my android and iOS using friends were having. The only thing I liked about blackberries is their unlimited 3G data plan but now I hate it. I love the iOS and to make it look more exaggerated, I probably die with it. I'm not showing off but trust me, I'm wolverine and iOS will be alive with me.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I still remember the time when I used to struggle to get the apps that my android and iOS using friends were having. The only thing I liked about blackberries is their unlimited 3G data plan but now I hate it. I love the iOS and to make it look more exaggerated, I probably die with it. I'm not showing off but trust me, I'm wolverine and iOS will be alive with me.

Huh?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
What he said. :)

But if a big screen iPhone comes out, I am on it like white on rice!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I have a feeling many Android users will be jumping on the iWagon with the iPhone 6.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I was just on the Android Central forums discussing the differences between iOS and Android. I really like Android and had a lot of compliments for the operating system. But the moment I mentioned that there are some things that iOS does stock that isn't present on stock Android, the members there had a fit. I made the mistake of mentioning that stock Android doesn't support visual voicemail out if the box, by their reaction you would have thought that I literally took a **** on their heads. I go back and forth between Android and iOS almost monthly. But some how, I was labeled a troll because I dared to observe a limitation with Android.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

Seriously? A limitation with Android? Um, every carrier that offers vvm has an app you download. How is that a limitation?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Seriously? A limitation with Android? Um, every carrier that offers vvm has an app you download. How is that a limitation?

What he is referring to is that visual voicemail is seamlessly integrated into the phone app but with Android and the other mobile OSes you have to download a separate app.

Yes and I know Google Voice integrates now with the dialer but you still have to download it and not all carriers support GV.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
...there certainly is something about the simplicity of Apple that draws one back in. I like Android, albeit, sometimes I simply can't be bothered to 'configure' it, I just want to use it.

I'm this ---- close to getting an iPhone. The big discussion is currently do I get an iPhone 5c or 5s. See, decisions, decisions. I need to make one before the end of the year ;)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
...there certainly is something about the simplicity of Apple that draws one back in. I like Android, albeit, sometimes I simply can't be bothered to 'configure' it, I just want to use it.

I'm this ---- close to getting an iPhone. The big discussion is currently do I get an iPhone 5c or 5s. See, decisions, decisions. I need to make one before the end of the year ;)

Just so you know...the end of the year is today....SMILE

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Just so you know...the end of the year is today....SMILE

14 hours and counting better hurry LOL.

ryanjma

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I personally have a Note 3 and Moto X, but I just recently got the iPad Air. I used to have an iPhone 5, but the thing I noticed most when I got the Air was how much I miss the apps for iOS. There is just no comparison. Everything runs so much smoother on the iOS apps that now I want to switch my Moto X for the 5s. Am I crazy?

RobbyRob

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I just recently switched to the iPhone 5S from the HTC One also. Really wish the screen was bigger so I can see it without glasses, but overall it's a better experience.