Does anybody know if there might be a price drop sometime early next year for the 5S?
    Some carriers had sales on Black Friday so there may be promotions. But nobody knows exactly when or from which carrier or retailer.
    12-04-2013 10:25 PM
    I'm afraid that if I purchase an app, I'm going to end up hating it and regret spending the $1.99 for buying it.

Really?
    12-05-2013 09:07 AM
    Obviously she does not play Candy Crush! LOL
    rawrblaah and M_A like this.
    12-05-2013 09:11 AM
    I've seen no reason you've given to not remain with an iOS device, so go with the iPhone.
    12-06-2013 01:42 PM
    I've seen no reason you've given to not remain with an iOS device, so go with the iPhone.
    Is your first name Vlad?
    TiredOfPhoneWar likes this.
    12-06-2013 02:43 PM
    Ok. Each to their own. But if you can afford the device itself and the monthly charges to the carrier, then I'm guessing you can afford 1.99 now and then even if you don't end up liking the app.
    Actually, I have been saving up in order to get a new phone. So spending a $1.99 just for a game is a little outrageous. I don't pay for my phone bill, which I am very lucky to have my parents take care of it for me. I do help when I can to help from being a burden. I'm also one who loves to save money. I am actually planning on trading in my current iPhone so I can upgrade. I'm not one who likes to throw away money just because I don't like something.
    12-06-2013 03:00 PM
    I just left the Android family, I had a Samsung Galaxy 3, and the difference in build quality is amazing.......the Galaxy 3 just felt very fragile where as the iphone 5s screams quality. I'm not saying I would never go back to Android, but the iphone 5s is a better all aroung smartphone for what I (key word "I") like in a smartphone
    12-06-2013 04:18 PM
    Is your first name Vlad?
    Lol
    12-06-2013 05:55 PM
    Actually, I have been saving up in order to get a new phone. So spending a $1.99 just for a game is a little outrageous. I don't pay for my phone bill, which I am very lucky to have my parents take care of it for me. I do help when I can to help from being a burden. I'm also one who loves to save money. I am actually planning on trading in my current iPhone so I can upgrade. I'm not one who likes to throw away money just because I don't like something.
    Alright i understand, but there are so many apps free in ios, but if you wanna go android its up to you if you want to search some experience , but i can say that you should try the i5S, anyway goodluck with any phone you choose
    12-06-2013 05:59 PM
    Obviously she does not play Candy Crush! LOL
    I too have never played Candy Crush and never will.
    rawrblaah likes this.
    12-06-2013 06:01 PM
    Is your first name Vlad?
    Yes.
    12-06-2013 06:01 PM
    both phones are the same in features.. It all comes down to battery life.. my droid maxx gives me an easy 2 days with every feature turned on. thats "everything" as in location, bluetooth, push, widgets, background data.. you name it and its turned on. well except for the screen - had to add that last part for the people who are like "screen on for 48 hours, yea right" what good is a phone if it has a dead battery or your always charging it throughout the day.
    12-06-2013 06:15 PM
    Oh my god you are lucky can upgrade to i5s , my friend just told me to upgrade to iphone is cost her an arm, samsung s4 is 0$
    S4 at $0 seems to be a no brainier to me.
    12-06-2013 06:53 PM
    I'm like the class clown of Mobile Nations.
    Humor is a wonderful thing. Don't ever change pkcable!
    12-06-2013 06:57 PM
    So I've been meaning to post what my decision was. So... here it is!

Back in January, I had decided on the Samsung Galaxy S4. I chose the blue color that was available on the Verizon carrier. I was excited to have a bigger screen and a new phone. For the first couple of days, I had fun with the customizations that I was able to do than on the iPhone. I enjoyed being able to use certain apps that I wasn't able to get on the iPhone. However, a few days later, about day 5 or so, I had finally decided that the Samsung Galaxy S4 just wasn't for me...

As much as I enjoyed the big screen and customizations, I just couldn't stand a few things about it...
    1. I felt like the screen was too big for my thumbs! I couldn't text on the phone with just 1 thumb.
    2. I didn't enjoy how I couldn't have my emjois. I love having the ability of using my emojis.
    3. I noticed it to be laggy compared to the iPhone I had prior. To me, that was not acceptable because I have little to no patience with laggy phones...
    4. I felt overwhelmed with all the customizaiton options I had. I guess I just enjoy simple.

In the end, I ended up getting myself the iPhone 5S Silver. Ever since switching back to the iPhone, I have been so happy and content with my final decision.
    03-28-2014 05:54 PM
    Good work that lass.

I am in a similar position but mine is slightly different. I broke my iPhone 5 last week and I have been due for an upgrade for about two months. I could upgrade free of charge to the iPhone 5S but I kinda want to hold off until the iPhone 6 rolls around. Decisions, decisions.
    03-28-2014 06:29 PM
    Good work that lass.

I am in a similar position but mine is slightly different. I broke my iPhone 5 last week and I have been due for an upgrade for about two months. I could upgrade free of charge to the iPhone 5S but I kinda want to hold off until the iPhone 6 rolls around. Decisions, decisions.
    What phone are you using in the mean time? If it's something you can tolerate for a few more months, I'd definitely wait.
    03-28-2014 06:47 PM
    An HTC One I relegated to a drawer as I was going to sell it.

Yeah I think i'll wait but I really, really miss my iPhone.
    03-28-2014 06:51 PM
    An HTC One I relegated to a drawer as I was going to sell it.

Yeah I think i'll wait but I really, really miss my iPhone.
    Ah. I'd definitely hold out if you have the One as it's still a remarkable phone. I'm currently itching for the One M8 but I'm not going to buy it as I know I won't like it as much as my 5S, despite its beauty. I, will however, repeat my routine from last year by arriving at the Verizon store at 5:30am on the morning of the iPhone 6 launch to snatch mine up!

If I can make it the full year, it'll be the longest I've ever kept a phone. I managed to keep my BlackBerry Z10 and LG Chocolate 2 (best dumb phone ever without a doubt) for seven months, but if I can ever make it a year then the 5S is definitely the phone that'll get me there!
    03-29-2014 12:19 PM
    I too had same feelings plus battery ... Grabbed 5S and love it! No regret and iPad mini is great for around home 😢❤️💜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-29-2014 12:39 PM
    👍yes the 5S will keep me happy long time I bet even two years I don't see an issues w it

03-29-2014 12:39 PM
    My camera is amazing too just LOVE it❤️❤️

03-29-2014 12:40 PM
47 12