iPhone 5s battery question

Ram Perel

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I have a new iPhone 5s 16gb and the battery life is not so good at all.
At the first charge I know that you should go to 0 precent and then back to 100% but when I got the iPhone it was on like 70-80% and when it was on 50%+- I connected to the iTunes (computer) for like 10 minutes.
This may make battery problems or it's ok?
Thanks for helpers

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
At the first charge I know that you should go to 0 precent and then back to 100% but when I got the iPhone it was on like 70-80% and when it was on 50%+- I connected to the iTunes (computer) for like 10 minutes.
Thanks for helpers
There is nothing wrong with it. I did the same thing when I brought mine home to update to the latest OS and set up as new. Then I restored from my latest backup, syncd by apps and photos, videos and I think that was it. I then unplugged the phone and finished tweaking a few things here and there and charged to 100%. After that I let it die and have done thins a total of 2 times so you are fine, Now go ahead and let it die until it shuts off and go from there. You have not done anything wrong and don't get the new phone paranoia it seems everyone gets. Just use it and enjoy it.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean to do calibration battery 2-3 times?

Charge the phone to 100% then let it die, then charge the phone without interruption to 100% then let it die again, then charge the phone back to 100% again without interruption. Then if you want you can let the phone die and charge it to 100% one last time or charge it as you want.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricky Ramadhan

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
What do you mean to do calibration battery 2-3 times?

Charge the phone to 100% then let it die, then charge the phone without interruption to 100% then let it die again, then charge the phone back to 100% again without interruption. Then if you want you can let the phone die and charge it to 100% one last time or charge it as you want.

You got it!
I recommend when you charging your iphone do it on flight mode until full

Ram Perel

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site

Thanks ok ill do It when I will know that I have time to do this. When I let the battery die I can use the phone? Because with out it will take a lot of time

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
Thanks for helpers

How bad is your battery life? What is your usage looking like? I had similar problems, but I noticed an improvement through calibrating my battery. This is when you run your phone to 0% a few times a month. This helped my battery. I get the promised 8 hours and a day of stand by. Hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73