How to delete music and videos from iPhone

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Kk so i am having some troubles deleting music and videos off my 5s when I swipe left or right it's not giving me a option go delete? Did they change the way to delete music and videos or something

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Yeah but I turned it off and I have music downloaded on my phone which I don't like I prefer streaming my music with iTunes Match

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
If it's music loaded onto the phone you have to delete each song in the album individually.

If you no longer want them to even show up in your music library with a cloud icon next to it, settings-iTunes and App Store- and turn off the option to show music.

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
If it's music loaded onto the phone you have to delete each song in the album individually.

If you no longer want them to even show up in your music library with a cloud icon next to it, settings-iTunes and App Store- and turn off the option to show music.

It won't delete the songs in the album and I prefer the music from icloud but these songs got downloaded

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
You might have to delete those 24 songs from iTunes on your computer including whats in the cloud (it will prompt you to do so) >Then re-add them to your computers library>then update iTunes Match on the computer> then sync your phone to the computer. Sounds like a pain I know, but in my mind that should achieve what you want to do ...

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I can't believe that they changed it from "Whole Album" deletion capable to just "Song" deletion only. I loved the quick ability to be able to delete the album all at once if I wanted. Why would they take away the deletion option?

Tapatalking from iPhone 5s

josefler

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I can't believe that they changed it from "Whole Album" deletion capable to just "Song" deletion only. I loved the quick ability to be able to delete the album all at once if I wanted. Why would they take away the deletion option?

Tapatalking from iPhone 5s

I've noticed SOME photos have a Trash Can icon next to the Slide Show arrow icon and some don't. I think the photos I've imported from iTunes don't have the trash can, but most photos I've downloaded as wallpaper do.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW