Is it advisable to carry the iPhone 5s nude?

elvisx77

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
That's a huge change. But to answer the OP's question, going naked is awesome until you drop your phone and you get scuffs, dings, and/or scratches. You will never look at your iPhone the same afterward. Some people can get over this. But others like myself never will. In the end, it wasn't worth not having a case.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

Absolutely correct. Going naked is awesome until you drop your phone and get scratches and dents.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I only go naked at home. No ma'am for anything outside!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the 5 and well cased. I had my 4s caseless, it fell on concrete got a few dings and I never got over it. I will remove my 5 when I want to admire its beautiful craftsmanship otherwise it will remain in its case and I will enjoy iOS. LOL

Tapatalking on the N7....

omgtdubb

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I have the 5 and well cased. I had my 4s caseless, it fell on concrete got a few dings and I never got over it. I will remove my 5 when I want to admire its beautiful craftsmanship otherwise it will remain in its case and I will enjoy iOS. LOL

Tapatalking on the N7....

Lol right! Maybe the day I get an invisible skin in it is when I will go naked. But I cannot risk damage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
u7epute7.jpg
y8e7azam.jpg

Like this. Mine is being delivered today. SMILE

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I went out today and bought the Lifeproof Fre case for my 5S. My five year old daughter wanted to go outside in the snow and play. I thought that would be a great photo opportunity. Then I realized that I couldn't risk dropping my phone in the snow and damaging it. So I went out and got the Lifeproof. Came home, installed it, we were just outside playing in the snow. I got some great shots and I didn't have to worry about my phone being destroyed.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I went out today and bought the Lifeproof Fre case for my 5S. My five year old daughter wanted to go outside in the snow and play. I thought that would be a great photo opportunity. Then I realized that I couldn't risk dropping my phone in the snow and damaging it. So I went out and got the Lifeproof. Came home, installed it, we were just outside playing in the snow. I got some great shots and I didn't have to worry about my phone being destroyed.

Do you have any pictures to share .....I luv pictures ...SMILE

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Dropped my 5s yesterday from about 4 feet high, 3 feet forward on tile...thankfully it had the leather case to retain the fall on it's back. After that, I now realized I won't carry without a case...even if it's just a body protection

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Photo on 12-11-13 at 5.49 PM.jpg

Finally got the Nuud 5S from Lifeproof. I can't carry my iPhone bare, too afraid of dropping it. Plus when it comes to resale, my iPhone are always in mint condition and that really helps with resale.

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm using mine without a case. I'm super careful with it. It's always in my empty pocket, or when charging during sleep it's in a cloth empty pocket if my purse. I've had it since Halloween and I still don't have a scratch. I do have a screen protector on the front though. I have the clearview luvvitt case and will start using it again at some point. But I gotta say I love the feel of cold aluminum when I wake up in the morning 😉

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm using mine without a case. I'm super careful with it. It's always in my empty pocket, or when charging during sleep it's in a cloth empty pocket if my purse. I've had it since Halloween and I still don't have a scratch. I do have a screen protector on the front though. I have the clearview luvvitt case and will start using it again at some point. But I gotta say I love the feel of cold aluminum when I wake up in the morning ��

I agree, LOL, the feel of the cold aluminum in the morning is indeed a NICE feeling, but when I go outside a case goes with us....SMILE

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Just got my apple leather case about a week ago and I freaking love it! I usually never had cases on my phones but this one is awesome.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen