Naked on the weekend... sounds interesting.
    Yeah right, married and three kids here. Naked weekends are a thing of the past. Probably where the three kids came from! Lol!
    12-07-2013 06:53 PM
    I rarely carry mine with a case. 90% of the time my 5S is nude, the other 10% is when it's inside an Otterbox Armor case.
    12-07-2013 11:19 PM
    I rarely carry mine with a case. 90% of the time my 5S is nude, the other 10% is when it's inside an Otterbox Armor case.
    That's a huge change. But to answer the OP's question, going naked is awesome until you drop your phone and you get scuffs, dings, and/or scratches. You will never look at your iPhone the same afterward. Some people can get over this. But others like myself never will. In the end, it wasn't worth not having a case.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app
    Spencerdl, phreddyl and iPerry7 like this.
    12-10-2013 03:56 AM
    Put a case on it I dropped my iPhone 5 broke the screen and I was too cheap to get insurance
    I had to pay a lot of money to fix that screen now that I got the 5s (gold) I putting cases and covers over it like its no tomorrow
    12-13-2013 01:12 PM
    I've decided to try the LUVVITT Crystal Clear Case with Clear TPU bumper (for everyday use) so that I can still show off the GOLD....SMILE
    Jrome.brooks likes this.
    12-13-2013 02:24 PM
    I didn't really want a car , but I just needed something for grip, but not ugly. And yes you see none of my gold, but oh well! They all do the same thing ! I got this from amazonIs it advisable to carry the iPhone 5s nude?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1386990149.390396.jpg

~ Sent from my Sexy iPhone 5s Gold on Tapatalk ~
    12-13-2013 10:02 PM
    I highly recommend not to go naked with your iPhone 5 or 5S though it's sexy. I'm using spigen tough armer with my iPhone 5 and it adds a nice high tech look to the phone plus safety of course. Dropped several times but not even a small scratch.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app
    12-13-2013 11:36 PM
    That's a huge change. But to answer the OP's question, going naked is awesome until you drop your phone and you get scuffs, dings, and/or scratches. You will never look at your iPhone the same afterward. Some people can get over this. But others like myself never will. In the end, it wasn't worth not having a case.

Absolutely correct. Going naked is awesome until you drop your phone and get scratches and dents.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app
    12-14-2013 12:01 AM
    I only go naked at home. No ma'am for anything outside!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    12-14-2013 12:30 AM
    I only go naked at home. No ma'am for anything outside!!!

I have the 5 and well cased. I had my 4s caseless, it fell on concrete got a few dings and I never got over it. I will remove my 5 when I want to admire its beautiful craftsmanship otherwise it will remain in its case and I will enjoy iOS. LOL

Tapatalking on the N7....
    12-14-2013 12:39 AM
    I have the 5 and well cased. I had my 4s caseless, it fell on concrete got a few dings and I never got over it. I will remove my 5 when I want to admire its beautiful craftsmanship otherwise it will remain in its case and I will enjoy iOS. LOL

Tapatalking on the N7....
    Lol right! Maybe the day I get an invisible skin in it is when I will go naked. But I cannot risk damage!

12-14-2013 12:41 AM

Like this. Mine is being delivered today. SMILE
    12-14-2013 01:05 PM
    I went out today and bought the Lifeproof Fre case for my 5S. My five year old daughter wanted to go outside in the snow and play. I thought that would be a great photo opportunity. Then I realized that I couldn't risk dropping my phone in the snow and damaging it. So I went out and got the Lifeproof. Came home, installed it, we were just outside playing in the snow. I got some great shots and I didn't have to worry about my phone being destroyed.

12-14-2013 01:20 PM
    I went out today and bought the Lifeproof Fre case for my 5S. My five year old daughter wanted to go outside in the snow and play. I thought that would be a great photo opportunity. Then I realized that I couldn't risk dropping my phone in the snow and damaging it. So I went out and got the Lifeproof. Came home, installed it, we were just outside playing in the snow. I got some great shots and I didn't have to worry about my phone being destroyed.

Do you have any pictures to share .....I luv pictures ...SMILE
    12-14-2013 01:32 PM
    Got it today...PERFECT fit. Looks AWESOME
    12-14-2013 06:14 PM
    Dropped my 5s yesterday from about 4 feet high, 3 feet forward on tile...thankfully it had the leather case to retain the fall on it's back. After that, I now realized I won't carry without a case...even if it's just a body protection
    12-15-2013 12:11 AM
    Is it advisable to carry the iPhone 5s nude?-photo-12-11-13-5.49-pm.jpg

Finally got the Nuud 5S from Lifeproof. I can't carry my iPhone bare, too afraid of dropping it. Plus when it comes to resale, my iPhone are always in mint condition and that really helps with resale.
    12-15-2013 05:39 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 12-11-13 at 5.49 PM.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	162.5 KB 
ID:	44446

Finally got the Nuud 5S from Lifeproof. I can't carry my iPhone bare, too afraid of dropping it. Plus when it comes to resale, my iPhone are always in mint condition and that really helps with resale.
    That is a lot of case.. LOL... Now I see why the name.. LOL
    serglb likes this.
    12-15-2013 07:15 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 12-11-13 at 5.49 PM.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	162.5 KB 
ID:	44446

Is it hard to use Touch ID with that lip over the button?

12-15-2013 10:45 PM
    I'm using mine without a case. I'm super careful with it. It's always in my empty pocket, or when charging during sleep it's in a cloth empty pocket if my purse. I've had it since Halloween and I still don't have a scratch. I do have a screen protector on the front though. I have the clearview luvvitt case and will start using it again at some point. But I gotta say I love the feel of cold aluminum when I wake up in the morning 😉
    Spencerdl and John Yester like this.
    12-18-2013 10:27 AM
    I'm using mine without a case. I'm super careful with it. It's always in my empty pocket, or when charging during sleep it's in a cloth empty pocket if my purse. I've had it since Halloween and I still don't have a scratch. I do have a screen protector on the front though. I have the clearview luvvitt case and will start using it again at some point. But I gotta say I love the feel of cold aluminum when I wake up in the morning
    I agree, LOL, the feel of the cold aluminum in the morning is indeed a NICE feeling, but when I go outside a case goes with us....SMILE
    Megan Blok likes this.
    12-18-2013 10:36 AM
    But I gotta say I love the feel of cold aluminum when I wake up in the morning
    lol that's a good one
    Spencerdl, Megan Blok and serglb like this.
    12-18-2013 10:37 AM
    Just got my apple leather case about a week ago and I freaking love it! I usually never had cases on my phones but this one is awesome.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.
    12-19-2013 03:35 AM
    12-19-2013 04:05 AM
    Like that case
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-19-2013 05:03 AM
115 ... 2345