1. jasonprice's Avatar
    Naked on the weekend... sounds interesting.
    Yeah right, married and three kids here. Naked weekends are a thing of the past. Probably where the three kids came from! Lol!
    12-07-2013 06:53 PM
  2. circlez's Avatar
    I rarely carry mine with a case. 90% of the time my 5S is nude, the other 10% is when it's inside an Otterbox Armor case.
    12-07-2013 11:19 PM
  3. dkhmwilliams's Avatar
    I rarely carry mine with a case. 90% of the time my 5S is nude, the other 10% is when it's inside an Otterbox Armor case.
    That's a huge change. But to answer the OP's question, going naked is awesome until you drop your phone and you get scuffs, dings, and/or scratches. You will never look at your iPhone the same afterward. Some people can get over this. But others like myself never will. In the end, it wasn't worth not having a case.


    Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app
    Spencerdl, phreddyl and iPerry7 like this.
    12-10-2013 03:56 AM
  4. Jrome.brooks's Avatar
    Put a case on it I dropped my iPhone 5 broke the screen and I was too cheap to get insurance
    I had to pay a lot of money to fix that screen now that I got the 5s (gold) I putting cases and covers over it like its no tomorrow
    12-13-2013 01:12 PM
  5. Spencerdl's Avatar
    I've decided to try the LUVVITT Crystal Clear Case with Clear TPU bumper (for everyday use) so that I can still show off the GOLD....SMILE
    Jrome.brooks likes this.
    12-13-2013 02:24 PM
  6. LadiJae's Avatar
    I didn't really want a car , but I just needed something for grip, but not ugly. And yes you see none of my gold, but oh well! They all do the same thing ! I got this from amazonIs it advisable to carry the iPhone 5s nude?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1386990149.390396.jpg


    ~ Sent from my Sexy iPhone 5s Gold on Tapatalk ~
    12-13-2013 10:02 PM
  7. elvisx77's Avatar
    I highly recommend not to go naked with your iPhone 5 or 5S though it's sexy. I'm using spigen tough armer with my iPhone 5 and it adds a nice high tech look to the phone plus safety of course. Dropped several times but not even a small scratch.


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app
    12-13-2013 11:36 PM
  8. elvisx77's Avatar
    That's a huge change. But to answer the OP's question, going naked is awesome until you drop your phone and you get scuffs, dings, and/or scratches. You will never look at your iPhone the same afterward. Some people can get over this. But others like myself never will. In the end, it wasn't worth not having a case.


    Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app
    Absolutely correct. Going naked is awesome until you drop your phone and get scratches and dents.


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app
    12-14-2013 12:01 AM
  9. omgtdubb's Avatar
    I only go naked at home. No ma'am for anything outside!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    12-14-2013 12:30 AM
  10. dc9super80's Avatar
    I only go naked at home. No ma'am for anything outside!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have the 5 and well cased. I had my 4s caseless, it fell on concrete got a few dings and I never got over it. I will remove my 5 when I want to admire its beautiful craftsmanship otherwise it will remain in its case and I will enjoy iOS. LOL

    Tapatalking on the N7....
    12-14-2013 12:39 AM
  11. omgtdubb's Avatar
    I have the 5 and well cased. I had my 4s caseless, it fell on concrete got a few dings and I never got over it. I will remove my 5 when I want to admire its beautiful craftsmanship otherwise it will remain in its case and I will enjoy iOS. LOL

    Tapatalking on the N7....
    Lol right! Maybe the day I get an invisible skin in it is when I will go naked. But I cannot risk damage!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-14-2013 12:41 AM
  12. Spencerdl's Avatar

    Like this. Mine is being delivered today. SMILE
    12-14-2013 01:05 PM
  13. dkhmwilliams's Avatar
    I went out today and bought the Lifeproof Fre case for my 5S. My five year old daughter wanted to go outside in the snow and play. I thought that would be a great photo opportunity. Then I realized that I couldn't risk dropping my phone in the snow and damaging it. So I went out and got the Lifeproof. Came home, installed it, we were just outside playing in the snow. I got some great shots and I didn't have to worry about my phone being destroyed.


    Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app
    12-14-2013 01:20 PM
  14. Spencerdl's Avatar
    I went out today and bought the Lifeproof Fre case for my 5S. My five year old daughter wanted to go outside in the snow and play. I thought that would be a great photo opportunity. Then I realized that I couldn't risk dropping my phone in the snow and damaging it. So I went out and got the Lifeproof. Came home, installed it, we were just outside playing in the snow. I got some great shots and I didn't have to worry about my phone being destroyed.


    Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app
    Do you have any pictures to share .....I luv pictures ...SMILE
    12-14-2013 01:32 PM
  15. Spencerdl's Avatar
    Got it today...PERFECT fit. Looks AWESOME
    12-14-2013 06:14 PM
  16. chezm's Avatar
    Dropped my 5s yesterday from about 4 feet high, 3 feet forward on tile...thankfully it had the leather case to retain the fall on it's back. After that, I now realized I won't carry without a case...even if it's just a body protection
    12-15-2013 12:11 AM
  17. Xm_jdm's Avatar
    Is it advisable to carry the iPhone 5s nude?-photo-12-11-13-5.49-pm.jpg

    Finally got the Nuud 5S from Lifeproof. I can't carry my iPhone bare, too afraid of dropping it. Plus when it comes to resale, my iPhone are always in mint condition and that really helps with resale.
    12-15-2013 05:39 PM
  18. dc9super80's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 12-11-13 at 5.49 PM.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	162.5 KB 
ID:	44446

    Finally got the Nuud 5S from Lifeproof. I can't carry my iPhone bare, too afraid of dropping it. Plus when it comes to resale, my iPhone are always in mint condition and that really helps with resale.
    That is a lot of case.. LOL... Now I see why the name.. LOL
    serglb likes this.
    12-15-2013 07:15 PM
  19. serglb's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 12-11-13 at 5.49 PM.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	162.5 KB 
ID:	44446

    Finally got the Nuud 5S from Lifeproof. I can't carry my iPhone bare, too afraid of dropping it. Plus when it comes to resale, my iPhone are always in mint condition and that really helps with resale.
    Is it hard to use Touch ID with that lip over the button?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-15-2013 10:45 PM
  20. Megan Blok's Avatar
    I'm using mine without a case. I'm super careful with it. It's always in my empty pocket, or when charging during sleep it's in a cloth empty pocket if my purse. I've had it since Halloween and I still don't have a scratch. I do have a screen protector on the front though. I have the clearview luvvitt case and will start using it again at some point. But I gotta say I love the feel of cold aluminum when I wake up in the morning 😉
    Spencerdl and John Yester like this.
    12-18-2013 10:27 AM
  21. Spencerdl's Avatar
    I'm using mine without a case. I'm super careful with it. It's always in my empty pocket, or when charging during sleep it's in a cloth empty pocket if my purse. I've had it since Halloween and I still don't have a scratch. I do have a screen protector on the front though. I have the clearview luvvitt case and will start using it again at some point. But I gotta say I love the feel of cold aluminum when I wake up in the morning
    I agree, LOL, the feel of the cold aluminum in the morning is indeed a NICE feeling, but when I go outside a case goes with us....SMILE
    Megan Blok likes this.
    12-18-2013 10:36 AM
  22. John Yester's Avatar
    But I gotta say I love the feel of cold aluminum when I wake up in the morning
    lol that's a good one
    Spencerdl, Megan Blok and serglb like this.
    12-18-2013 10:37 AM
  23. swarlos's Avatar
    Just got my apple leather case about a week ago and I freaking love it! I usually never had cases on my phones but this one is awesome.


    Carried by a raven from the Wall.
    12-19-2013 03:35 AM
  24. Spencerdl's Avatar
    12-19-2013 04:05 AM
  25. taz323's Avatar
    Like that case
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-19-2013 05:03 AM
115 ... 2345

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-19-2014, 06:01 AM
  2. One Week With 5S and Trouble Free!
    By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone 5s
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-22-2013, 12:43 AM
  3. Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor now available iTunes!
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2013, 10:41 AM
  4. Monty Python are reuniting in London, delve into the archives with iTunes!
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2013, 01:12 PM
  5. iPhone 3G
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2013, 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD