One Week With 5S and Trouble Free!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Two weeks for me and no problems

Went on an app free for all and got all the apps I wanted but didn't have the room got all my favorite movies loaded and doubled up on my music

Life is great I tell you

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Didn't have the room on a 64gb??....WOW, thats a lot of STUFF.....SMILE

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've had my 5S since November 27th, it came with 7.0 (11A466) preloaded and I left it there for 2 days and had no problems. I updated to 7.0.4 and I've had 2 springboard crash (one when I "slide to unlock" my iPhone and no I didn't have a passcode set either, second time was when I tapped the home screen in the multitasking cards) other than that I've had no problems. I like how I can have my iPod touch tethered to my 5S via wifi hotspot and still use data on my iPod while on a call with my iPhone and both don't get interrupted (my 5S is with bell in Canada).

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Really? I only have 12.7 GB left on my 64 GB 5S :p

Wow that's a lot of stuff I still have a few more things to add but I got most of my stuff with me come summer the pics and videos will take its toll for sure

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Wow that's a lot of music 😳

I use to play Nova back in my webOS days the game was big then but holy smokes batman

It's only about 3157 songs :D
I have more music on my computer it's just not imported to iTunes. (Winamp is my primary music player on my computer).

I use to think that modern combat 2 took up a lot of room, then I got modern combat 3 when it came out and got proven wrong...

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Wow you really utilize the storage. You got a potable console, music library and complete mobile functionality on the go. Nice.

Well that's what I use it for (and does a good job at it too). Too bad my movies & tv shows don't fit, then I could use VLC on my iPhone :)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Well that's what I use it for (and does a good job at it too). Too bad my movies & tv shows don't fit, then I could use VLC on my iPhone :)

Some people claim we don't need a 128GB iPhone your proof positive there is a need

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Some people claim we don't need a 128GB iPhone your proof positive there is a need

Yeah if there had been a 128 gb option I would have been all over that like white on rice.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen