Based Purely On Aesthetics, 5S Or 5C?

Based Purely On Aesthetics, Do You Prefer The 5S Or The 5C?

• Total voters

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Very simply, based purely on the aesthetics, do you prefer the 5S or the 5C?

I know I'm probably going to be in the vast minority on this one, but I actually prefer the aesthetics of the iPhone 5C to the 5S. Or, more specifically, I prefer the blue 5C. I have the Space Gray 5S, which is by far my favorite 5S color, but there's just something I love about the the 5C. It reminds me of my trusty old white 3G. Sure the 5S looks so much more sophisticated and clearly delivers a strong sense of class and style, but I'm a sucker for bright colors, and I really want just want to stuff my 5S into the body of a blue 5C.

So, that's my position. Which do you prefer?

claudeburdel

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I agree with the OP. the 5c has an undeniable style and sophistication, but for something I use and hold every day, I love my blue 5c.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
This is going to seem odd coming from me, but I actually prefer the aesthetics of the 5c vs. the 5S. To me, it just looks more fluid and smoother...and I think I like the fact that regardless of the color you get, you get that black front glass panel (which I really prefer now regardless of model). Looking at my friends green 5c the other day, I can't lie when I say that I was a bit envious of it (again, aesthetically).

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Throw this same poll up in the 5C forum (if you have not already. I don't venture over that way). I'd be curious to see if the results are the opposite.

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
prefer 5s...i personally find the 5c models to look childish. If i want color on my 5s, i can just buy a case. To me iPhone has always been about class and style, i find the 5c body to resemble something 'cheap'. Sorry, thats just my personal opinion.

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
5s...to me makes it look like a device versus a toy. I think it's the bezel that wraps around the phone that does it for me. Whether Gold, Silver, or Space Gray I just think it looks better.

ScottyBoy_22

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
5S, easily. Looks more sophisticated. The 5C looks more like a kid's version, or even a female's version.

I'd liken it to an expensive, rolex watch compared to those bright coloured plastic ones.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
It's hard to say really. The 5C has beautiful colors and a case would ruin the look, but the 5S has a nice flash and a different home button. The 5S's flash is the best I've seen, so the 5S wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
5S. Im not a fan of the glossy cheap plastic they use on the 5C. It is a fingerprint magnet and makes the already slippery iPhone even more slippery.

DarkBlade_95

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I vote for the 5S. The 5C is a beautiful and high quality device, but it pales in comparison to the 5S, which feels...luxurious, for the lack of a better word.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox