Based Purely On Aesthetics, 5S Or 5C?

Based Purely On Aesthetics, Do You Prefer The 5S Or The 5C?

• Total voters

blaser1

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
lol at the poll!!!!!

i have the iphone 5 but i hate how it is so generic and boring so i will be getting an iphone 5c next week. i think it is good because mine is only 16 gb but the one i am getting is 32 gb and it is super cheap with all the discounts but still an upgrade! plus i won't have to worry about getting a case for the 5c since it is a lot more durable like a normal phone

bboykin87

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
lol at the poll!!!!!

i have the iphone 5 but i hate how it is so generic and boring so i will be getting an iphone 5c next week. i think it is good because mine is only 16 gb but the one i am getting is 32 gb and it is super cheap with all the discounts but still an upgrade! plus i won't have to worry about getting a case for the 5c since it is a lot more durable like a normal phone

Aside from the increase in storage space, I'm not sure it's much of an upgrade, you might be able to do a trade with someone and offer a little cash and get a 5C that way without using an upgrade on a phone that is more of a lateral move. I'd look on craigslist or something like that.

Coming from Android and having owned 3 samsung phones, I like the aesthetics of the 5S more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blaser1

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Aside from the increase in storage space, I'm not sure it's much of an upgrade, you might be able to do a trade with someone and offer a little cash and get a 5C that way without using an upgrade on a phone that is more of a lateral move. I'd look on craigslist or something like that.

Coming from Android and having owned 3 samsung phones, I like the aesthetics of the 5S more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
i'm not using any upgrades. the contract isn't over yet, so i guess it's off contract. but combined with the price of selling the old phone and a special promotion it comes to like somewhere under $80

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
prefer 5s...i personally find the 5c models to look childish. If i want color on my 5s, i can just buy a case. To me iPhone has always been about class and style, i find the 5c body to resemble something 'cheap'. Sorry, thats just my personal opinion.

I completely agree.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
prefer 5s...i personally find the 5c models to look childish. If i want color on my 5s, i can just buy a case. To me iPhone has always been about class and style, i find the 5c body to resemble something 'cheap'. Sorry, thats just my personal opinion.

Lol my husband calls it the welfare iPhone.

abazigal

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I like the look of the 5s, but I actually prefer how the 5c feels in my hand more. The slightly curved back seems to contour better to my hand, and somehow feels more sturdy and stable, like it's less likely to slip out and fall.

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I like the look of the 5s, but I actually prefer how the 5c feels in my hand more. The slightly curved back seems to contour better to my hand, and somehow feels more sturdy and stable, like it's less likely to slip out and fall.

I agree. Just bought my sister the pink 5C and it feels amazing without a case - of course she'll be getting a case soon. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Like the OP, I tend to like to hold a 5c more than a 5s. Feels better, less harsh. 5s is by far, a better design, though.

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
5c easily. Yes the 5s is far better than the 5c but with the 5s you have to be super careful due to the Glass and Aluminum, whereas the 5c just feels amazing to hold naked. Those smooth curves and the plastic back just gives you a good feeling. But yes, the 5s over the 5c only in terms of features. Because I've had the 5 before this, I'm actually bored of the 5s design even though I have a 5s :p

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk 2

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I like them both. I don't think that the 5C looks cheap at all. If you want a little color on your phone, I would say that is the way to go. I particularly like the white 5C. The 5S is just plain gorgeous. No matter what color you get it is plain sexy. Too bad I have to put a case on it.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I use a gold 5s. But if the 5c had similar technology, I might have gone with a 5c, just to change things up a bit. I'm a sucker for Jony Ives's lines re the design of it.

The metal 5 and 5s have been nice, though. I like them all.

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I think it is obvisious the iphone 5c is the better design, it is way more comfortable to hold and probably less fragile. With that said the iphone 5s is one of the best looking designs based on pure Aesthetics, phone is really beautifully made.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73