Do you regret getting a Gold iPhone 5s?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I wanted it, but they were sold out by the time we upgraded. I have the silver and it's just as awesome as the other two.

The silver is really nice too I had the silver 5

Oh and Welcome to iMore if you have a chance stop by the introduction forum and let the members get to know you 😀

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

IamJAd

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I regret it. It's a beautiful phone, but because I have it in a case, I never see the gold. My main reason I regret it is that I don't like the white face. If I could have had a gold with black face, I'd love it.

I'd even consider swapping with someone, but I'm sure my Applecare + would be thrown off.

Oh well, I'll live with it until the next whiz bang model.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I regret it. It's a beautiful phone, but because I have it in a case, I never see the gold. My main reason I regret it is that I don't like the white face. If I could have had a gold with black face, I'd love it.

I'd even consider swapping with someone, but I'm sure my Applecare + would be thrown off.

Oh well, I'll live with it until the next whiz bang model.

I got use to the white front of my silver i5 so going Gold was easy with a clear case it looks good

But if you want to dull it a bit get the lifeproof Fre case it will black out the front face for you

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I currently have the space grey 5S cause I don't like the look of white on the front of the iPhone. But I have to say if apple changed the white part of the gold 5S to black I would've gotten it without thinking twice.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

blambtn

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I love mine. I put Zaggs on both sides to prevent scratching since I prefer to go nude. The phone that is. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums mobile app

ROSES5682

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I currently have the space grey 5S cause I don't like the look of white on the front of the iPhone. But I have to say if apple changed the white part of the gold 5S to black I would've gotten it without thinking twice.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

I going to get the space grey even though I like the gold because I prefer a black face on my phone as well.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
What man walks around with a white and gold phone? I contemplated it, but when I picked it up even my girl said isn't that for woman, I promptly responded, "when I want your opinion I'll ask you for it. So speak when spoken too. Now get back in that kitchen and make me a pie."

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I got one yesterday and am really trying to like it. I keep looking at my wife's space grey and kind of wishing I would have gotten that one.

Do you cook for her too with your fancy smancy jazzy sparkly purty little phone, you girly man.

The reference here will get lost on some think SNL.

Pam Say

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I bought a transparent iPhone case for my gold 5s. It's a pretty marine green blue color perfect compliment to to gold and it's 20% color? Big Lots

ba_hamilton

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Gold is awesome. But I've got mine covered up with a white and grey otterbox commuter case. I take it out of its case to admire it every now and then.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW