Do you regret getting a Gold iPhone 5s?

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
i have had a silver/white iPhone ever since the first iPhone and the phone 5s was my space gray i was regretting it first but than i got use to it and love it

RedLine78

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I got Gold iPhone 5s and no regret so far. I think all 3 colors for iPhone 5s are great. Can't go wrong with any of the color. I like iPhone 5's darker gray over iPhone 5s' space gray though. :)

mcmillan27

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I had a 64GB Gold one on reserve with my carrier but it would have taken too long to get here. But, it gave me time to really think it through. I found a Space Grey model in another town so I grabbed it because I've never really been a fan of the white face on the iPhone, and once I saw how nice the Space Grey looked out of the box it didn't take much to make me forget about the Gold one.

smelton3

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
No regrets what so ever. I purchased a 64GB Gold about two weeks ago on a whim, and I totally enjoy having it. I've had white since the 4s and my 4 was black. This makes me feel like I have a new phone even though it's the same as the 5 I had previously (shape). I have a clear case to show it off, and yeah I like to show it in all its gold/champaign glory.

Sent from my AT&T LTE iPad Air

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
No regrets what so ever. I purchased a 64GB Gold about two weeks ago on a whim, and I totally enjoy having it. I've had white since the 4s and my 4 was black. This makes me feel like I have a new phone even though it's the same as the 5 I had previously (shape). I have a clear case to show it off, and yeah I like to show it in all its gold/champaign glory.

Sent from my AT&T LTE iPad Air

Welcome to iMore and I feel the exact same way. Awaitng my LUVVITT Crystal Clear case with clear bumper now. Should be here Friday, going to enjoy showing it off with protection....SMILE....ENJOY

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
not in the slightest. only problem i had was finding a case for it. I ended up buying one of elago's options in gold

Welcome to iMore, there is a Thread on 5s cases, lots of pictures and cases to choose from, I have a couple so far, but I'm wating on a LUVVITT Crystal Clear case to show off the GOLD...SMILE. Should be here from Amazon on Friday....ENJOY iMore, lots of info here

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I've had my gold for over a month now and I am absolutely loving it. I have the white iPad but this is my first white front plate iPhone. I just wish I got a 32gb.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, glad your enjoying your GOLD iphone 5s......Mee too (smile). I posted a NICE gold with white Apple emblem wallpaper in "Show us your iPhone 5s LOCK screen" .....ENJOY

tash333

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't regret it. I wish they had a black and gold option though. I would have done back flips for that. Still looking for a suitable case. I got the tan let her ape case which is now looking very dirty. I got the 64g which is fantastic. The video SUCKS in low light though. Very unsatisfied with that. Overall love it though!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't regret it. I wish they had a black and gold option though. I would have done back flips for that. Still looking for a suitable case. I got the tan let her ape case which is now looking very dirty. I got the 64g which is fantastic. The video SUCKS in low light though. Very unsatisfied with that. Overall love it though!

Welcome to iMore....ENJOY

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I love love LOVE my gold iPhone!! The 4s I got was black and I was mad because I wanted the white one. I was frustrated with the 4s because of its propensity to hang up on people, and then call random folk. Not fun! I am glad I stuck with Apple, and I LOVE my new phone!!!
I got the 5S 32 gig, and .... Wow!
Of course... You can't SEE the gold, because I have a hot pink and white Otter kick **** case on it, but it is nice to know I can always 'dress it up' if I want to go out on the town....
I am a single woman. I am out of a horrific marriage (I was literally killed because of him--- thankfully Norwegian trumps Cajun, and he couldn't keep me dead), so I am pampering myself from now on!
Looking forward to the pretty gold accessories also that I can get.
Yay, me!!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I love love LOVE my gold iPhone!! The 4s I got was black and I was mad because I wanted the white one. I was frustrated with the 4s because of its propensity to hang up on people, and then call random folk. Not fun! I am glad I stuck with Apple, and I LOVE my new phone!!!
Of course... You can't SEE the gold, because I have a hot pink and white Otter kick **** case on it, but it is nice to know I can always 'dress it up' if I want to go out on the town....
I am a single woman. I am out of a horrific marriage (I was literally killed because of him--- thankfully Norwegian trumps Cajun, and he couldn't keep me dead), so I am pampering myself from now on!
Yay, me!!

WOW..and WELCOME to iMore....ENJOY....Life again.....SMILE

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Yay, me!!

Wow love your story, i mean you are brave,glad you are ok now

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2