The home button ring in the front of the gold and silver models are too shiny and elegant for taste. Especially when you have a case on the phone. Without the case the sides compliment the home button well and it's less distracting IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    jaymojones likes this.
    12-01-2013 10:00 PM
    I just picked up my 5s this weekend and I just couldn't pull the trigger on the gold one. After my last two iPhones were white, the black is a nice switch. Easier on the eyes when using for long periods.
    tinktink09is likes this.
    12-03-2013 08:10 PM
    I just picked up my 5s this weekend and I just couldn't pull the trigger on the gold one. After my last two iPhones were white, the black is a nice switch. Easier on the eyes when using for long periods.
    I have also had white iPhones and iPads in the past and decided to go with Space grey on this one. I really like my color choice.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app
    tinktink09is likes this.
    12-06-2013 12:56 PM
    I decided to go with the GOLD, and NO regrets. It's different and an eye catcher. It's one of the main reasons I even looked at the iphone seriously. Every time someone looks at it, there is a certain WOW in there eyes and the statement that follows "I shound have gotten the GOLD" or "I should have waited". NO regrets whats so ever
    12-06-2013 01:16 PM
    I decided to go with the GOLD, and NO regrets. It's different and an eye catcher. It's one of the main reasons I even looked at the iphone seriously. Every time someone looks at it, there is a certain WOW in there eyes and the statement that follows "I shound have gotten the GOLD" or "I should have waited". NO regrets whats so ever
    Is your phone naked?

12-06-2013 01:17 PM
    Is your phone naked?

Some days yes and some days no, however I do have Zagg Invisible Shield HD on front and back. I also have the BLACK Mophie Juice Pack Air (waiting for other cases via Amazon)
    TiredOfPhoneWar likes this.
    12-06-2013 01:20 PM
    Only regret I had was getting a silver first, but that all ended up working out 😁

Loving the gold & keeping it in a clear Spigen case 👍👍
    tinktink09is likes this.
    12-06-2013 01:25 PM
    Wanted the Gold since the beginning and it looks great

Gold is the new white just ask HTC

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
    12-06-2013 02:09 PM
    Wanted the Gold since the beginning and it looks great

Gold is the new white just ask HTC

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
    Who is HTC?......Smile
    12-06-2013 03:37 PM
    Who is HTC?......Smile
    Hahaha
    I think we should give htc a credit, they try to have a good design and i put them second after iphone, while i like the gold champagne on iphone i like less on htc , but i like the htc silver maybe the size that i like less.
    Spencerdl and tinktink09is like this.
    12-06-2013 05:33 PM
    i have had a silver/white iPhone ever since the first iPhone and the phone 5s was my space gray i was regretting it first but than i got use to it and love it
    tinktink09is likes this.
    12-08-2013 12:06 PM
    Got my gold iPhone last week and I can't put it down
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-08-2013 04:55 PM
    I got Gold iPhone 5s and no regret so far. I think all 3 colors for iPhone 5s are great. Can't go wrong with any of the color. I like iPhone 5's darker gray over iPhone 5s' space gray though.
    12-09-2013 08:18 AM
    I had a 64GB Gold one on reserve with my carrier but it would have taken too long to get here. But, it gave me time to really think it through. I found a Space Grey model in another town so I grabbed it because I've never really been a fan of the white face on the iPhone, and once I saw how nice the Space Grey looked out of the box it didn't take much to make me forget about the Gold one.
    12-11-2013 08:39 PM
    No regrets what so ever. I purchased a 64GB Gold about two weeks ago on a whim, and I totally enjoy having it. I've had white since the 4s and my 4 was black. This makes me feel like I have a new phone even though it's the same as the 5 I had previously (shape). I have a clear case to show it off, and yeah I like to show it in all its gold/champaign glory.

Sent from my AT&T LTE iPad Air
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-11-2013 09:40 PM
    No regrets what so ever. I purchased a 64GB Gold about two weeks ago on a whim, and I totally enjoy having it. I've had white since the 4s and my 4 was black. This makes me feel like I have a new phone even though it's the same as the 5 I had previously (shape). I have a clear case to show it off, and yeah I like to show it in all its gold/champaign glory.

Sent from my AT&T LTE iPad Air
    Welcome to iMore and I feel the exact same way. Awaitng my LUVVITT Crystal Clear case with clear bumper now. Should be here Friday, going to enjoy showing it off with protection....SMILE....ENJOY
    Last edited by spencerdl; 12-11-2013 at 10:23 PM.
    12-11-2013 09:54 PM
    Gold Standard all the way baby
    12-11-2013 10:09 PM
    The Gold is Good Enough for Chesty too!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-11-2013 10:16 PM
    I see a restocking fee in your future...
    not from Apple at least I've never had one
    12-11-2013 10:51 PM
    not in the slightest. only problem i had was finding a case for it. I ended up buying one of elago's options in gold
    12-11-2013 10:53 PM
    not in the slightest. only problem i had was finding a case for it. I ended up buying one of elago's options in gold
    Welcome to iMore, there is a Thread on 5s cases, lots of pictures and cases to choose from, I have a couple so far, but I'm wating on a LUVVITT Crystal Clear case to show off the GOLD...SMILE. Should be here from Amazon on Friday....ENJOY iMore, lots of info here
    12-11-2013 11:06 PM
    I've had my gold for over a month now and I am absolutely loving it. I have the white iPad but this is my first white front plate iPhone. I just wish I got a 32gb.
    12-12-2013 05:04 AM
    Welcome to iMore, glad your enjoying your GOLD iphone 5s......Mee too (smile). I posted a NICE gold with white Apple emblem wallpaper in "Show us your iPhone 5s LOCK screen" .....ENJOY
    Megan Blok likes this.
    12-12-2013 07:18 AM
    I don't regret it. I wish they had a black and gold option though. I would have done back flips for that. Still looking for a suitable case. I got the tan let her ape case which is now looking very dirty. I got the 64g which is fantastic. The video SUCKS in low light though. Very unsatisfied with that. Overall love it though!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-12-2013 08:37 AM
    I don't regret it. I wish they had a black and gold option though. I would have done back flips for that. Still looking for a suitable case. I got the tan let her ape case which is now looking very dirty. I got the 64g which is fantastic. The video SUCKS in low light though. Very unsatisfied with that. Overall love it though!
    Welcome to iMore....ENJOY
    12-12-2013 09:02 AM
159 12345 ...