Do you regret getting a Gold iPhone 5s?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Simple question here. Was wondering if anyone out there now regrets their decision to get the GOLD iPhone 5s? You know, buyers' remorse? Looking back, would you have rather picked the space grey or silver options? Did the gold get old real fast, or are you happy with your choice?

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I adore my gold little machine , the only thing i regret is the 16gb, next time will pick up the 64gb. Great colour plus i got a bonus = iSight

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Simple question here. Was wondering if anyone out there now regrets their decision to get the GOLD iPhone 5s? You know, buyers' remorse? Looking back, would you have rather picked the space grey or silver options? Did the gold get old real fast, or are you happy with your choice?

It got old, but I don't regret it.

I switch colours when I upgrade. So when I get an iPhone 6 or 6s or 7, I'll go black (likely Space Grey?) again.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
No regrets... passed on the gold and the silver phones in favor of the Space Gray...

Sent from a galaxy far, far away via Tapatalk.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Not at all...they were quite valuable. After having the Space Grey model now though, it is certainly my preference of color for the 5S, especially in a black leather Apple case.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
After seeing the Gold one in person I knew I would have regretted buying it, so I went with my much loved Silver 5S.

Spdracer

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
Not at all. Waited a month for it and worth every minute. I constantly get comments on it. Hate to cover it up with a case so compromised and got a crystal clear case. Not much drop protection, but keeps it from getting scratched.

anon(8221395)

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Not at all. Waited a month for it and worth every minute. I constantly get comments on it. Hate to cover it up with a case so compromised and got a crystal clear case. Not much drop protection, but keeps it from getting scratched.

Which Chrystal clear case did you get? I know switcheasy.com has one (called nude) and so does idamericany.com (called ice). I'm leaning towards getting the id america ny one.

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Which Chrystal clear case did you get? I know switcheasy.com has one (called nude) and so does idamericany.com (called ice). I'm leaning towards getting the id america ny one.

Im with id american they have the glossy (clear) and mat,the glossy one is awesome its also protect the surface anyway if its fall it will protect

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I got one yesterday and am really trying to like it. I keep looking at my wife's space grey and kind of wishing I would have gotten that one.

MzDee

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Don't regret getting the gold at all. Very happy with my choice and glad I waited and didn't settle for the other colors. 😄