What storage capacity did you buy and why?

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I have the 32 gig, have lots of music and concerts/TV shows and movies...and still have 10 GB space left. Have had 32 GB since the iPhone 4. Wanted to get the 64 GB, but, for me, felt that it was overkill.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
32GB SG...for media, longevity, and resale value.

Sent from a 5s
Don't worry about resale value too much. I sold a 16GB white unlocked 4S for $300 a few weeks ago. If it has an apple on it, you can fill your wallet when it's time.

I went with the 32GB. I once owned a 64GB 4S and realized it was kind of overkill. Sure it was nice to be able to fill it with music but in order to fill it, it was filled with a lot of music that I rarely listened to.

I have always kept a playlist that includes every song that I have listened to in the last 365 days so I never get music that I never listen to. I still have 13GB free for whatever I want.

Snarll

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
I have 64GB Space Grey, as I can't really upgrade the capacity I tend to go with as much as I can. My primary use of the space is Music, currently around 28GB of music with around 18GB still free, this will be for Photo's/Video's.

MikeG7265

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I traded in a couple of old phones at Best Buy and paid the difference to get mine off contract. I'm on Verizon and the "oh so knowledgable" associate gave me the 32g Sprint version. So when I went to exchange it for the Verizon version, I wanted to go ahead and upgrade to the 64g model, unfortunately they were out of stock so I settled for the 32g model. I didn't want to worry about storage, but I think with the cloud and all, I should be good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
32GB is more than enough for me. I like to keep things in the cloud, and I also delete things I don't use.

I think deleting content that you aren't using is key. If there are apps that I don't use, then I delete them. I usually only keep one graphic intensive game at a time. Makes no sense to have Infinity Blade, Call of Duty, NOVA 3, Asphalt 8, Golf Star, and GT Racing 2 on my device at once. I barely have time to play one let alone a half dozen that take up a lot of space.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I have the 64gb model. I take a lot of pics and videos of my kids and need that space. At the very least, I have to have 32gb to get through a year. I was using a 16gb 5c for a month and nearly filled it up before getting the 5s.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I think deleting content that you aren't using is key. If there are apps that I don't use, then I delete them. I usually only keep one graphic intensive game at a time. Makes no sense to have Infinity Blade, Call of Duty, NOVA 3, Asphalt 8, Golf Star, and GT Racing 2 on my device at once. I barely have time to play one let alone a half dozen that take up a lot of space.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

Meh
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389919572.526348.jpg
If I get tried of one game I just play a different one :D

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Meh
View attachment 46110
If I get tried of one game I just play a different one :D

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

I to have multiple games I start one download another than go back to another currently playing High Noon 2 and FF6 not large games but I got plenty of them

Storage is a must for me I don't like to get rid of anything like I said I'm a bit and byte hoarder just glad it doesn't add weight to my iPhone cause I wouldn't be able to lift it

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73