Freeze then Crash to apple symbol

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
using my phone this morning and i went to multi task and the phone sort of froze and wouldn't respond for 10 seconds then crashed to the apple logo. it restarted and is working great now. any thoughts?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
It happens on occasion... if it becomes frequent, and you can identify and replicate how and when it happens, demonstrating it to an AppleGenius would likely lead to a replacement device.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I found that doing a restore as new eliminated that problem for me. It would happen every so often, which was too often for me, and I restored as new.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
My first 5s did this frequently but I haven't had much of that happening with the new one I have. However, my phone did not want to turn on the other day after the screen had been locked. That was strange.

Did you already get a replacement before?

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

trmoney24

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
happening every so often with me as well. never happened on my 5. some people think its because a lot of apps aren't 64-bit yet, so something weird happens to cause it to crash. i can't seem to pinpoint it. though it happens most of the time in 3rd party apps, it has happened in stock apps as well, like messages, etc.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox