How can I remove the iCloud info from an already activated iPhone 5S?

i7guy

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: removal of icloud info from already activated iphone 5s

Have you tried resetting the password? I had a similar issue with my ex. He refused to give me the password so I could restore the phone so I just reset the password.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

This only works if you have access to an authorized device on the account. For example I have two factor authentication on all of my major email accounts. Even if I posted the relevant addresses online you couldn't reset the passwords without my phone that is fairly well locked down.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Hugo Jesus

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site

hi and sorry for your break up , as for the iPhone its quite easy to remove her account ,look online how to send a reset e-mail token to apple (e-mail registered for icloud) ,then you receive a e-mail
to change the password . once the password is changed you now have possession of her email account and can remove her account from the iPhone. you kill two birds with one stone.

2misty

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site

Hello, i recently just broke up with my fiance. found out she wasn't as good as i thought she was, any who i took back the iphone 5s i got her. The only problem is that she wont give me her icloud email or password. i tried putting it in dfu mode, and recovery mode, her icloud information was still on there. i called apple support and they told me that there's nothing they can do without her icloud information, so im stuck with this iphone 5s. is there anything, anyone on here can help me with. Please HELP!

Endri D

May 24, 2015
Visit site

i have a iphone 5s with icloud, can i remove it or open iphone to used it as ipod

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

i have a iphone 5s with icloud, can i remove it or open iphone to used it as ipod

Dang, son. Did you bother reading the thread? It cannot be done. Your best option is to use it as a paperweight (it's too small/light to be a doorstop).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner