I feel crazy! Grey > Gold?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
How I see it:

PS: the actual name of the M3's paint is Space Grey

Ahem...Ontario Gold... (since we want to post M3's)

attachment.php

...btw, just for useless knowledge's sake, Space Grey was available on any 3-series of the generation, not just the M3.

bizzyqu

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ahem...Ontario Gold... (since we want to post M3's)

...btw, just for useless knowledge's sake, Space Grey was available on any 3-series of the generation, not just the M3.

I think it is mostly an suv color now a very nice grey regardless, and if we are going to talk about gold M3s...errr M4s
bmw-m4-coupe-concept.jpg

bizzyqu

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'd love that car except my soul can't accept that it's called an "M4" now. Makes me cringe. Beautiful none the less!

Lucky for me dream M3 was always the sedan :biggrin:
Right now this is as close as I have gotten
LNv3A2fl.jpg

(orange turn signal bulb has been replaced with mirrored version and orange reflector has been replaced with a painted one)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Lucky for me dream M3 was always the sedan :biggrin:
Right now this is as close as I have gotten
View attachment 41570

(orange turn signal bulb has been replaced with mirrored version and orange reflector has been replaced with a painted one)

BMW always melts my heart with their blue colors...i hate to derail this thread but I always love whoring out my cars (or ex-cars in this case, as I sold it a while back)...

397830007.jpg

bizzyqu

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
BMW always melts my heart with their blue colors...i hate to derail this thread but I always love whoring out my cars (or ex-cars in this case, as I sold it a while back)...

Love an E46, we have a 330ci vert we are selling with 34k miles drives like a champ, always wanted the M version. Your's was estoril blue right? same as mine, so happy they brought it back.

Speaking of blue this is the new one coming out with the new M3 Yas Marina Blue

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Love an E46, we have a 330ci vert we are selling with 34k miles drives like a champ, always wanted the M version. Your's was estoril blue right? same as mine, so happy they brought it back.

Nah, mine was the short lived Laguna Seca Blue. And that video has been passed around my BMW buddies all weekend, can't wait to see these new gens in person!

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
As I mentioned in previous threads I purchased the space grey first and then got the gold afterwards, and to be honest the longer I have the gold one the more I appreciate the space grey. Gold is nice don't get me wrong but I find the space grey to have more of a professional appearance and for a 30 year old guy sometimes I feel strange carrying the gold one around especially at work. To each their own but the phone you own is already a nice colour

anon(279851)

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I have to admit I do miss the Space Grey but figure the resell value of the gold one will get me more money off of eBay when the time comes to sell it!

Spdracer

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
I waited a month for my Gold. Well worth the wait. I'm sporting a crystal clear case and have had many compliments on the gold. I'd pick gold over grey

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I have to admit I do miss the Space Grey but figure the resell value of the gold one will get me more money off of eBay when the time comes to sell it!

Once apple catches up to the other colors in terms of quantity, the gold will hold the same value as the rest of them. in my opinion the black and white ones in a year will sell better because there is a larger market of people who like just plain black and white. remove the shortage and hype behind the gold which will in my opinion be gone in a year and its not going to be a huge hit anymore. in my opinion

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro