iPhone 5S bestbuy

MzDee

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
So my friend just bought me a silver iPhone 5S at a best buy and I wanted the gold. I see there is one at a different best buy in my area...would I be able to take this phone back and exchange it for the gold? Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bboykin87

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Most likely you would be able to, best buy usually doesn't care if you buy at one location and return to another. Just be mindful if you used a card and used credit it might take a few days for your money to come back on your card.

MzDee

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
So even if the silver one came from a different best buy I can return it to the store that has the gold and exchange it for that one?

MzDee

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I don't want to return it. I want to exchange it for a gold but the store that has the gold is a different store than the one the silver one was purchased at.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't want to return it. I want to exchange it for a gold but the store that has the gold is a different store than the one the silver one was purchased at.

As long as you bought it within the 14 day window for exchanges and returns you should be fine. I work for best buy.

MzDee

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
As long as you bought it within the 14 day window for exchanges and returns you should be fine. I work for best buy.

Thank you. He just got it for me today. I haven't even opened it. Just want to go to the other best buy and exchange this one for the gold.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Thank you. He just got it for me today. I haven't even opened it. Just want to go to the other best buy and exchange this one for the gold.

Yeah as long as you have the receipt.you will be fine. My best buy has been getting a **** load of 5S in stock even saw a few gold ones. We sell quick though so if you see one out I suggest you grab it quick because before you know it it's gone. I would suggest you ask if the other phone can be held for example if your on your way and you know it's there make them hold it for you. You don't want it sold by the time you get there. Good luck!

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
They should be able to do a reserve if it's no gold available. Best Buy is doing great by keeping them coming in though.

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
So my friend just bought me a silver iPhone 5S at a best buy and I wanted the gold. I see there is one at a different best buy in my area...would I be able to take this phone back and exchange it for the gold? Any help would be appreciated.

YES! You have a certain number of days but may need to pay $35 restocking fee.

Sent from my iPhone 5s on Verizon from Philly.

MzDee

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone. Yesterday I went to best buy they didn't have a gold so I went to a couple other stores then went back to best buy and the lady told me they had 1 more. I exchanged the silver with no problem and am now happy with my 16GB gold!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner